We need an emergency hotline

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Cliff,

Uhh- I also suffer from CAD. I can't be supportive because I have the same issue. I think if I called any fellow member from this beloved:hmm3grin2orange: website they would just say "your okay- just go for it!!!"

I need to talk to someone ....about this saw and other times when I am about to do something stupid. Like buy the 3rd saw in a week.

Cliff

So you need someone to reassure you that it's all right to buy another saw??????????

Shouldn't be a problem here:clap::clap:

The only help i would be is pointing you to one i think you should get.

:greenchainsaw:

Howdy,
You could try the 12 step plan. When you see a saw you can't live without, take 12 steps back and think about what your wife will say. Then buy it. At least you won't be as surprised when she says it.
Regards
Gregg

I elect Gregg, he is a reasonable man and we have his phone number.

sounds good to me. not too sure he wants folks calling him all day and night.

Heed this advice:

"Always better to beg for forgiveness then to ask for permission."

And all saws, no matter the situation, are non-returnable.

:chatter:

I need to talk to someone ....about this saw and other times when I am about to do something stupid. Like buy the 3rd saw in a week.

Once you get the hang of it three saws in a week will be child's play. Heck, you will soon be looking to make a deal to buy three or more saws in one stop. Once you come home with a load like this then you will know that you have mastered the craft.

Scooterbumssaws001.jpg

Once you get the hang of it three saws in a week will be child's play. Heck, you will soon be looking to make a deal to buy three or more saws in one stop. Once you come home with a load like this then you will know that you have mastered the craft.

Scooterbumssaws001.jpg

Jesus!!! That could cause a grown man to cry....tears of happiness! Why cant i ever hook up like that!

Would not want to call me for help. I would be on Craigslist seeing what else you could pick up along the way.

Guess my largest purchase was five saws at once. What I lack in quality I make up for with fibs. :angel:

Howdy,
You could try the 12 step plan. When you see a saw you can't live without, take 12 steps back and think about what your wife will say. Then buy it. At least you won't be as surprised when she says it.
Regards
Gregg

Words of wisdom to be sure...:cheers:

I elect Gregg, he is a reasonable man and we have his phone number.

I second that motion. His place of business is even a handy midpoint stop on my way to and from visiting certain other CAD sufferers who live deep in the PNW. Stopped by there for a catalog on my way home from picking up a few McCullochs recently. Had 501cc distributed between five saws in the back of the truck if I recall correctly...:givebeer:

And I always thought the "12 step Plan" was so that I was outta reach of the old lady's swing when i bought another saw she things I don't need. I personally think that we all cannot suffer from CAD and that our old lady's have the issue. Maybe we should put them into some kinda support group/intervention.

Hey Guido
Got an even bigger load coming in sometime next week....................

Hey Guido
Got an even bigger load coming in sometime next week....................

Steve,

Something that you need help sorting out??? I know your son is fooling with some saws now, but if there are leftovers I am willing to make a road trip!

Gary

BTW, I miss "Mr. Squarejaw" in your sig...

Last edited:
Steve,

Something that you need help sorting out??? I know your son is fooling with some saws now, but if there are leftovers I am willing to make a road trip!

Gary

BTW, I miss "Mr. Squarejaw" in your sig...

Johnny's doin' good with his ebay business. A lot better then the jobs around here.
I'll let ya' know when it all shows up.

Squarejaw huh? That's a new one.

That's my buddy in the pic.Lost him not too long ago.
One of the best hawg dogs I've ever had.

I imagine none of us would call, what we need is a justification hotline.

Press 1 to hear ideas on why three saws purchased on way to grocery store can be justified.

Press 2 to hear ideas on ways to turn a family vacation into a saw buying experience

Press 3 if you woke up with a garage full of saws and can't back the car out

Press 4 if you ran out of room in your vehicle and made the family take a bus home

Press O if saw buying has you locked out of your home

I imagine none of us would call, what we need is a justification hotline.

Press 1 to hear ideas on why three saws purchased on way to grocery store can be justified.

Press 2 to hear ideas on ways to turn a family vacation into a saw buying experience

Press 3 if you woke up with a garage full of saws and can't back the car out

Press 4 if you ran out of room in your vehicle and made the family take a bus home

Press O if saw buying has you locked out of your home

LMAO :laugh:

Latest posts

Back