Weight of 064/660 and a few others

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool thread man!

So the 660 weighs about a pound more than the 064, which weighs about 1.5 pounds more than the 460.

Thanks

Received scale in mail today........ebay NIB 0.99 cents plus $16.00 shipping :dizzy:

I was just going to weigh 064 and 066 for Brad........but got carried away :monkey:

need to empty my 064/046, then weight

Last edited:
Thanks for your time and effort. This shows that the 064 is exactly 1 lb lighter than the 066. Is yours an early model 064 by chance, like '86-'88?

Forgot got I had this,

"Mr. XXXXX
I can't find an exact manufacturing date for this unit.
However,
working through technical bulletins which display serial number breaks for
various changes, I've narrowed the date down to the final three months of
1988. This series of unit was produced between 1986-1997.

Best regards,
XXXXX XXXXXXX
Technical Advisor
Stihl Inc.
"

Are we 100% sure the oil and fuel capacities are identical on the 064 and 066? If not, this would certainly skew the results...

BTW, who did you contact to get info on your 064 SN? I would be interested in learning more about mine as well.

Are we 100% sure the oil and fuel capacities are identical on the 064 and 066? If not, this would certainly skew the results...

BTW, who did you contact to get info on your 064 SN? I would be interested in learning more about mine as well.

Capacities differ........not trying to be an SA, but you don't use the saw's empty.

I emailed Stihl from their website.

Last edited:
Back