Weight of 064/660 and a few others

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife and I made a game out of guess the weight of house hold
items last night........from a dozen eggs to a pair of boots. :)

Capacities differ........not trying to be an SA, but you don't use the saw's empty.

I emailed Stihl from their website.
Well I do in fact use them almost empty very frequently. But using your logic, I guess one could also say you don't use your saw's full either (for very long anyway).

Furthermore, I can control how much weight I add to the saw by determining how much oil/fuel I add to it (this is dynamic), but I can't change the static weight of the powerhead itself. Dry weight is more meaning full (IMO) when comparing weight since fluid capacities/levels, both maximum and real world, can very significantly.

Just my 2 cents.

Seriously guys! Thanks for bumping me out though. The 75# scale is the same size and I won it for $0.96!! This will come in real handy.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mine took about 1 week to make it me.......Fed Ex smart post, came by USPS, Our Reg RR mail man.

Seriously guys! Thanks for bumping me out though. The 75# scale is the same size and I won it for $0.96!! This will come in real handy.

When I bought mine I didn't see the 75lber's :cry:

He must not have more than $2 or $3 dollars in these things.
And yes made in China.

It sure will beat trying to use bathroom scale for shipping stuff. :)

attachment.php

what I use is a digital refrigeration scale accurate to 1/10 oz

Back