Welcome my little woodcutter...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This would make a very nice thread in the off topic section.
congrats also.. :cheers:

i know the pain of having a premi. my oldest daughter is now 14 and she was born 10 weeks early . she was 3lbs and 1oz,and looked like a wet squirrel. she stayed in vanderbilt university for for 8 weeks in the neo natal intinsive care. then was shipped back to the local hospital for another 6 weeks. after my insurance quit paying i owed 250,000 and was headed straight for bankruptcy. but one thing is for sure id go thru it all again to have my little girl. good luck

Thanks guys for everything said. It is encouraging to hear others have been in this situation and come out of it with a healthy child. This is our first by the way.
This is a border line off topic thread I know, but the first picture I posted was of me and the 066. It was like taking the world off my back when I was out in the woods for that short time in the middle of the decisions being made about my wife and our little guy.
You guys really can make a difference in a persons perspective for just how wonderful a world this can be.
Thanks again,
Marty

Keep your head up my friend, I was born 9 week early. My daughter was born 4 weeks early and my son was 6 weeks early. We all made it and are doing great.

By the way, good looking 066..

Congratulations my friend.

The absolute best gift you could ever receive.

Enjoy every moment, they grow up fast !!

Our youngest is going off to college and now were blessed with raising this little one.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Awesome! So I guess he's doing good?

My daughter, Anna, was born 8 weeks early and only weighed 3 lbs 1 oz. She was in the NICU for 8 weeks. She doesn't have one problem from being born early! I thank God for that!

Here's a pic my wife took a couple weeks ago. It was picture day at school. Anna's 11 and in the 6th grade.

1017486204_mte7c-L.jpg

Wonderful stories of the little ones. Our little one Olivia was born 5 weeks early and was 4lbs 7oz. She was in NICU for 5 days-soon developed Leukemia and has been in hospitals for about 4 of her 6 years.

By God's grace though she is now doing well -has recovered from her treatments and is a blessing everyday I hear that wonderful little laugh!!

Here is Emmett with his Halloween Lumberjack costume. Representing Stihl much?
attachment.php

I believe I have stayed on topic. My Little Woodcutter is now 7 lbs 1 ounce and doing great. I can't wait to see him use his saw.

Marty

Here is Emmett with his Halloween Lumberjack costume. Representing Stihl much?
attachment.php

I believe I have stayed on topic. My Little Woodcutter is now 7 lbs 1 ounce and doing great. I can't wait to see him use his saw.

Marty

ignore him, none of his posts/threads/polls ever have anything to do with chainsaws. He's just jealous nobody loved him enough to take pictures of him.

My little guy barely survived birth and was in NICU for a week. He is perfectly fine now, in fact he's 90% for height, and the doctors are stunned at his vocabulary for a 16 month old. Things will get easier, hang in there. Prayers are still answered......

Latest posts

Back