Well folks, I really dit it now

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So is ropen

• Afflicted with wood cutting tools

Votes: 14 24.1%
  • Going to be disappointed

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Going to have to get real busy to make a profit.

Votes: 27 46.6%
  • A lunitic neocon bootlicker whatever that means lol

Votes: 15 25.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thanks I was going to purchase a tw 5 but they only had a tw6 left bigger than I thought it was. Looks well constructed I have split 15 cords with my old splitter which is a troy built and it is good but hardly commercial production rated. I bet the 25 plus cords I have laying now will be split up before winter now. I am tired of it rotting and this may add a few $ to the budget when winter sets in. I also heat with wood only so will save much time processing my own as well. I hope it is not too hard to sell 60 or so cords yearly but am willing to try.

Timberwolf TW6.......... Awesome splitter it will make splitting Firewood a breeze now you will be shopping for a conveyor as well.......... It makes alot of firewood in a hurry with that 8 sec cycle time...

attachment.php

Scott

Last edited:
Timberwolf TW6.......... Awesome splitter it will make splitting Firewood a breeze now you will be shopping for a conveyor as well.......... It makes alot of firewood in a hurry with that 8 sec cycle time...

Scott

I may very well be looking at a conveyor but will wait to let some money come in first. This was a big purchase for me but I felt good about it because I know it will eventually pay for itself. I was going to get a band mill at first but really there is so many around it may be cheaper to buy my lumber and get an Alaskan or beam machine for timbers since I already have a near new 395xp! My thinking in this stale economy is people will start burning wood.

Sweet...don't they make a lighting kit for night use. LOL

No on the factory lighting kit....... I suppose it would not be too hard to fab a couple rubber mounted tractor lights on a post bolted to the frame.... The 12volt electric system of the Honda GX610 will handle that as long as you don't get too carried away and try to light it up like a ball park....

Scott

No on the factory lighting kit....... I suppose it would not be too hard to fab a couple rubber mounted tractor lights on a post bolted to the frame.... The 12volt electric system of the Honda GX610 will handle that as long as you don't get too carried away and try to light it up like a ball park....

Scott

Hmmmmmmm may have to fire up the ginny lol we have venomous snakes:jawdrop:

Scott

You sound experienced with this machine will it produce a cord per hour if wood is staged?

Very nice Rope, You parted with the big bucks. If i bring a trailer load you're way.....................Oh nevermind. I'll trade ya a speeco for it, Even give a little to boot in the deal. All kiddin aside that's a really nice unit. Would like to see it operate one day. May even get in there and help.

Very nice Rope, You parted with the big bucks. If i bring a trailer load you're way.....................Oh nevermind. I'll trade ya a speeco for it, Even give a little to boot in the deal. All kiddin aside that's a really nice unit. Would like to see it operate one day. May even get in there and help.

Lol it makes house calls may cost a little though fuel & time or a good hunt lmao:cheers:

You're talkin about lights on it, I put some floods on a wing that i store the wood in a long time ago. The mosquitos are so bad this year, They will eat you up around here after dark and before too. Actually they will chew on ya all day long this year.

A quick heads up for you especially if your going to be splitting huge diameter blocks of wood. Go grab some MADE IN USA Grade 8 bolts for the gibbs on the push block, the China made FASTENAL bolts are JUNK and will break off or bend and cause the gibbs to loosen

Scott

Did I mention that Fastenal bolts with JH markings on the head are china made crap...

Back