Well, I drank the water and it was purdy good!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MGoBlue

Those who stay will be champions
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Alright alright... I drank the water, and the water tasted purdy darn good! The 044/046 is a ripper @redfin ! Most bad-ass Still I've cross cut with (@showrguy I didn't cut a cookie with the big dog)! lol Cut similar to my 357, except when I pulled up on the handle... she had a lot more guts! Details please! John, what cc do you put this saw @? Handling was great too. If all steels were like that, I'd have to have one in my fleet. Well done!

One thing I guarentee, we had more fun than you did today @mdavlee ! Just a few pics cuz we didn't take any of the saw fun we had. Thanks for laying out a good spread of logs @sthil 660 cutter Curt. Sorry we cut it short, should have stayed.

P281115_09.43.jpg
P281115_09.47_[01].jpg
P281115_09.59_[01].jpg
Last pic should have been vid, my fault. I ain't got one of them there "smart" phones and I was mistakenly snapping stills. Wish I could have got the look on jr's face after 30 quick rounds!
machine-gun.gif

Thanks @lead farmer Rodney. The Colt is AWESOME!!!

I'm going to say yes it was but have to wait for John to confirm. Stout piece for sure. Really like to hold the revs in the cut.
Online calc says a 52mm bore x 36mm = 76cc.

Hay , what's going on in here . Looks like you guys are having a little to much fun. P.s. Johns at huntin camp proly won't here from him for awhile

Latest posts

Back