West Kentucky GTG on June 12th, 2010

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More Wood :)

picture.php

Looks like u have been busy there Wiggs. U got more wood there than a short bus load of #### stars. Are u letting us cut your firewood for next year. LOL, not that we mind cutting some wood, just don't expect us to stack it for u. Well time to be serious for a minute I think I can say from all of us that we are greatful for u having us out to your place for some fun and friends. :cheers:
Jason

Looks like u have been busy there Wiggs. U got more wood there than a short bus load of #### stars. Are u letting us cut your firewood for next year. LOL, not that we mind cutting some wood, just don't expect us to stack it for u. Well time to be serious for a minute I think I can say from all of us that we are greatful for u having us out to your place for some fun and friends. :cheers:
Jason

LOL. No firewood here boys, all for cookies and noodles and such. And Im going after more this week :D.

Im grateful for having a place to invite you guys. Im looking forward to a good time :cheers:

So wiggs, I know its really close to gtg time, but how far are you from the tn line? On maybe 641?

Are you going to have any clean soft wood cants? Just asking in prep for what I bring.

That is the plan. I have 3 cottonwood logs, approx. 10ft. each, and if all goes well, I will have them milled by Saturday. Most likely in 8x8 and 10x10.

Again that is if all goes well.

If you guys get to racing I'll about guarantee that 3 cants won't be enough, it's amazing how fast you can burn through a cant cutting it up 3/4" at a time. Maybe if you do one cut racing, but that isn't much fun like that!:cheers:

If you guys get to racing I'll about guarantee that 3 cants won't be enough, it's amazing how fast you can burn through a cant cutting it up 3/4" at a time. Maybe if you do one cut racing, but that isn't much fun like that!:cheers:

Im sure your right. Im gonna see what I can come up with, but im gettin close to being out of the free logs from the mill, so im gonna have to start coming off the hip pocket.

Just had a brain fart, he had 3 good sized sycamore logs that he priced me cheap. I know sycamore aint good for much, but would it be good for some cants?

Wish I could be with you all...

It's been a insane year....Went from workin 4,,, 8 hour days this winter to now going 12 hour 6 days a week...Why I dont get online much as I want too...mabe this fall things will settle out and I get to be with my friends again and have a great day of fun and freindship...Post pics.!!!! Take care and hope the next one I'l be with ya'll...

It looks like I'm going to get to make it after all. I plan on driving most of the way down there Friday after work, and be there early Saturday morning. I'll be able to stay until about 5 PM. Woo Hoo:clap:

Very good to hear...where are you staying Friday night??

Back