West Kentucky GTG on June 12th, 2010

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Attendance list
1-wiggs
2-blsnelling
3-Erick
4-logging22
5-rms61moparman
6-Kysawsheila
7-TRI955
8-WoodChucker81
9-jnl502
10-Wild Knight
11-rburg
12-Jonathan, blsnelling's BIL

Swap Meet Items
1. Homelite 360
2. Dayton/Poulan 245SA

Last edited:
Meh, sorry guys. I'll be "dippin' out" of this one as wiggz called it.

There's a race this weekend 4 hrs from here and the guys won't let me live it down if I skip out and don't play for the home team.

It's all good. I'll make it that way soon. There'll be other events this summer and I'll show my ugly face eventually. :)

Sorry I can't be there gentlemen!! Hope you all have a kick a$$ time!! Drink a beer for me!! :)

Meh, sorry guys. I'll be "dippin' out" of this one as wiggz called it.

There's a race this weekend 4 hrs from here and the guys won't let me live it down if I skip out and don't play for the home team.

It's all good. I'll make it that way soon. There'll be other events this summer and I'll show my ugly face eventually. :)

Sorry I can't be there gentlemen!! Hope you all have a kick a$$ time!! Drink a beer for me!! :)

Loser!!!!!!!!!!!!!:greenchainsaw:

Attendance list
1-wiggs
2-blsnelling
3-Erick
4-logging22
5-rms61moparman
6-Kysawsheila
7-TRI955
8-WoodChucker81
9-jnl502
10-Wild Knight
11-rburg
12-Jonathan, blsnelling's BIL

Swap Meet Items
1. Homelite 360
2. Dayton/Poulan 245SA
3. Poulan 43
4. Homelite 330 - non runner
5. A giant pile of Poulan SD25's
6. Skil 1616
7. 1 Ill tempered Rhode Island Red Rooster...:)

Added some swap meet stuff..:D

Woodchucker, you suck. :cheers:

Last edited:
OK guys, It's looking good on my end.

I have burgers, hot dogs and chips for lunch, and I think Moparman is bringing Potato salad. If there is something you would like to bring, by all means help yourself. I will have Sweet tea and bottled water as well.

I also have 2 big boxes of clay pigeons, so we should be good there if were still shooting clay's.

As for wood, I have all you see in the pics and a few more trips to make to the mill. I believe we wont be short on wood.

Am I missing anything guys?

OK guys, It's looking good on my end.

I have burgers, hot dogs and chips for lunch, and I think Moparman is bringing Potato salad. If there is something you would like to bring, by all means help yourself. I will have Sweet tea and bottled water as well.

I also have 2 big boxes of clay pigeons, so we should be good there if were still shooting clay's.

As for wood, I have all you see in the pics and a few more trips to make to the mill. I believe we wont be short on wood.

Am I missing anything guys?

Hey guys the wife is planning on making a few food items to add to lunch saturday. I will let u know as soon as i do.

I will bring a box of stuff for the swap meet also. not sure what yet but can probally let u know tonite
jnl

i would llike to try and make this one. my saw dyno is as good as it is going to get,and is ready for public demos. i also am supposed to have my ms261 by this coming w-end (memorial day). BRYAN EQUIP. has a few to distribute,and i have been promised one. i would like to try and make this one and the ILL. one with the dyno and the ms261.

I just had my dealer call Bryan this AM. They told them that they just found out about the 261 last week and that they won't be available for 6-8 months. What kind of connections do you have?:greenchainsaw:

I just had my dealer call Bryan this AM. They told them that they just found out about the 261 last week and that they won't be available for 6-8 months. What kind of connections do you have?:greenchainsaw:

His dad owns multiple John Deere dealerships...Just a guess...

Picked up a few more logs yesterday, and am waiting on a call to go get a supposedly very large maple...We shall see :)

picture.php

Anybody coming that works for a dealer??? I sure could use some of those little carb adjusting screw drivers, I can never seem to find one when I need it!

Back