West Kentucky GTG on June 12th, 2010

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK guys, official measurement here....

picture.php

And the other one is 37" but really funky shaped

picture.php

If there's anything in my sig that any of you folks specifically want to run, you have til 11:00 Kentucky time to let me know!!!

I'll be bringing;

Stihl 084
Stihl 056 S
Poulan 4200s
Poulan 4000
Ugly 3400
PP 365
Dolmar 7900BB
Dolmar 5100
Dolmar 3410
Makita 7901
Makita 401

Stihl 029 with Super engine, Ugly 026 and Husky 51 for Swap Meet.

Mike

Yep. The mill ran me out a couple of Red Oak cants, and I have a couple of cottonwoods to sink the granberg in and make some of them softwood cants, like them northern boys cut. :)

No race chains going in an Oak cant, lol. That cool. I hate changing chains anyway. I'm anxious to watch the milling setup. I've yet to use my new Alaskan. Maybe I'll learn a few tricks.

BTW, I'm here in Murray. We'll probably see you guys about 9:00. That's 10:00 my time:)

No race chains going in an Oak cant, lol. That cool. I hate changing chains anyway. I'm anxious to watch the milling setup. I've yet to use my new Alaskan. Maybe I'll learn a few tricks.

BTW, I'm here in Murray. We'll probably see you guys about 9:00. That's 10:00 my time:)

Ha... I was hoping you could teach me a few milling tricks. Today is the first time I have used it. Easy peasy so far. Which Alaskan did you get? Mine is the 24.

Well guys,

I'm gonna turn in.
I'll let you know when we leave so you can come and find us if we get lost!!!LOL

See youens tomorrow.

Mike

Well guys,

I'm gonna turn in.
I'll let you know when we leave so you can come and find us if we get lost!!!LOL

See youens tomorrow.

Mike

Sounds good. Once you get off the paved road, go till the gravel ends and hang a left, cross the creek, go thru the cattle gate, get a good running start up the ridge, not too fast, dont wanna go off the other side and hang a left at the maple tree. Go approx 3/10th's of a mile and we'll be waiting for ya.

I think it was the 48"er I bought. I'll be mounting a 084 on it.

Geeze louise. That's a big'un.

Once you get off the paved road, go till the gravel ends and hang a left, cross the creek, go thru the cattle gate, get a good running start up the ridge, not too fast, dont wanna go off the other side and hang a left at the maple tree. Go approx 3/10th's of a mile and we'll be waiting for ya.

Now THAT'S what I call "off the beaten path"!!! See you in a few minutes. Fixing to pull out of the Best Western here in town.

Back