Western NY GTG and BBQ

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's one video...

[video=youtube_share;QScgd-yMqLM]http://youtu.be/QScgd-yMqLM[/video]

Last edited:
There will be a new toy to run to at the GTG
[video=youtube_share;0bKuzORyLQw]http://youtu.be/0bKuzORyLQw[/video]

I'm trying to cover all the bases as alot of guys have different interests.
Some guys like firewood cutting others like racing and I like both.

So I'll be trying to line up wood this week for GTG

For racing we'll do something close to the following.
0- 50cc
0- 60cc
0-80cc
0-100cc
0ver
these will be for the stock/woodsports classes , all round filed chains , no square filed/ground stuff and yes we will be checking so donot think a goofy filed chain is going to get by , Just trying to keep these classes on the same page for everyone

race classes , am thinking , all cold start 3 cuts , wood sizes we will see
5cu and over 5 cu , if enough interest we can have muffler and pipe classes in these classes ,
unlimited so pretty much bikesaws

Bad attitudes will be left at the door.
I'm looking to have fun, run some saws, eat some food.

This bites. I keep saying I'm not interested in this racing crap, but I'm looking at these classes and it seems to be determining what saws I'm going to bring. :msp_biggrin:

Are we talking stock and woodsport as two different classes for each CC size? Is stock "totally stock"? IE, if I want to run my 372XT, I'll simply need to put a stock muffler on it, correct?

But like I said, I'm not really into this racing stuff. :msp_wink:

This bites. I keep saying I'm not interested in this racing crap, but I'm looking at these classes and it seems to be determining what saws I'm going to bring. :msp_biggrin:

Are we talking stock and woodsport as two different classes for each CC size? Is stock "totally stock"? IE, if I want to run my 372XT, I'll simply need to put a stock muffler on it, correct?

But like I said, I'm not really into this racing stuff. :msp_wink:

I know some guys are into racing and timed cuts, and others are into work saws and cutting firewood.
So I'm trying to offer stuff for both so everyone can have a good time.

Well Bob I was going to save it as a surprise, but there's a TON of black walnut tops 30+ cord of them out back
to cut up. I would drag them up to the shop but a 12hp 1968 Wheel Horse just don't have the power to get
them up here. More than welcome to bring quads to haul saws and stuff around.

Not sure who all is showing up, so bring whatever saws you want, it'll be a good time.

Bump happening this Sunday.

Racing will be based on what all shows up.

Plenty of tops out in the woods for those who want to run work saws.

If you want to come let me know.

If you need directions call me at the shop 585-229-2520

Latest posts

Back