whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked that movie so much I found the exact hood ornament and put it on the dully , then I saw another truck around with the same one I guess he liked the movie too
unyrapud.jpg

I need to get back to work, this staying up all night and watching movies and sleeping in is screwing me me all up!

High blood pressure ! Ohhhh my .

Show some respect, every pic you post is indoors, riding a log, or in a bucket.Sure you aint got the best blood pressure either. Since you've been wondering I've been great, skiing like mad,bought a new snowmobile and as usual pulling lots of trim. Heres a some pics of a a day in the life of holden. Ok now you guys can go back to talking to the pig and posting lame pics.Happy New Year.View attachment 271313View attachment 271314

Went to look at a job for monday. Gotta help this logging/ tree company get this hung up tree down, without smashing the play set underneath. They dont own a lift, and guess they dont want to rent one either. I would move the stupid playset, but whatever. Its not my rodeo.

attachment.php

Here is two more pictures of the tornado damage from back in the summer. The second picture is where i am working monday. The people that own the house want to leave all the poplars that are just 60' poles now with one or two 4" branches left on them. Guess someone will be back in a couple years to remove them when they dye.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looks like Iraq, Id finish the job that tornado couldn't and replant.

Looked at a monster cottonwood today the guy just wants it down. I can remove a couple leads off the back and then murph her over.

Move to So-Cal,, this is our busiest part of the year!
Jeff

I watched part of the rosebowl, it did look really nice down there. I always look at the trees in the back ground and wonder what it would be like to work down there.

Show some respect, every pic you post is indoors, riding a log, or in a bucket.Sure you aint got the best blood pressure either. Since you've been wondering I've been great, skiing like mad,bought a new snowmobile and as usual pulling lots of trim. Heres a some pics of a a day in the life of holden. Ok now you guys can go back to talking to the pig and posting lame pics.Happy New Year.View attachment 271313View attachment 271314

Beautiful shots.

We took out a couple trees and hammered out some concrete today. Nice crane job coming up on Saturday.

Nice rainbow hat and jacket... you and your life partner pick them out together?

Where you skiing at? I've been out to Whistler a few times

Hardly tarantinos best movie

What, you some kind of film critic now Eddie? I like most of his other #### too, but Pulp is the best in my book. Four Rooms and Resevoir Dogs are pretty close though. You see the new one yet? I haven't been to the movies in a couple years but kinda want to go.

Snowing and breezy. Finally got the wife's permission to lemme chop a hole in the hardwood floor so I can run a rope from the basement to the ceiling 16' upstairs. These desperate times call for desperate measures, but it will be nice to learn / practice SRT indoors this winter.

No , it should be serious enough for you though , but I think instead of changing your lifestyle , you'll just figure out away around the test , that's what I am ohhhhh my Ing peckerhead

Eh, you never know. I've got some tricks up my sleeve yet. :)

And I don't see "addictions counselor" as a possible career change for you. just saying. Fatass..

Latest posts

Back