whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are any of you guys prone to bouts of extreme (when things provoke you enough) rage? I'm not talking like your average everyday pissed off, I mean like superhuman strength kinda pissed off?? It's not an everday thing for me, but I know it's inside of me. Sadly, I think something about that is part of what makes me so good at my job. I was just curious if any of you guys have been known to be like that too. I'm thinking it's part of it, but I could be just crazy (well, actually, I'm pretty sure I am).

Are any of you guys prone to bouts of extreme (when things provoke you enough) rage? I'm not talking like your average everyday pissed off, I mean like superhuman strength kinda pissed off?? It's not an everday thing for me, but I know it's inside of me. Sadly, I think something about that is part of what makes me so good at my job. I was just curious if any of you guys have been known to be like that too. I'm thinking it's part of it, but I could be just crazy (well, actually, I'm pretty sure I am).

I think you may be looking for Psycosite.com but while yer here why don't answer a few questions so we know just how sick you are?

1. Do you consider yourself a danger to yourself or others?
2. Do you find people to be an inconveinence to overcome?
3. How do feel when you see a puppy?
4. Where you ever exposed to large ammounts of gamma radiation?

I think you may be looking for Psycosite.com but while yer here why don't answer a few questions so we know just how sick you are?

1. No 2. No 3. Happiness 4. Asbestos paint

Did a hard prune one a poly-stem silver maple. One dominate leader (18 in. diameter) got cut back who knows when and left stubbed up 20 feet or so. Got roped up and hooked in, spiked up to the top and started pulling the thing apart with my fingers. That's a confidence booster! Another small (8 in. diameter) leader had a squirrel in it. I was kinda hoping to write about my butcher shop experience and NOT "squirrel jumped in my face and made me soil myself". Had to flop the top of this small leader and that made me nervous, wasn't sure if when it went over if the entire stem would go with it. My first cut exposed a bees nest. Glad it was a dead colony, but kinda sad there was no honey for me to rob.

Chunked it down and my groundy said the squirrel ran out. Of course I missed it.

Cut both rotten leaders back to collar, and got artsy with the face cuts, discovering the joy of yard trees on the last cut: beautiful 20 penny nail cut clean in half. I was wondering why she stopped cutting so well.

We mulched her up as it was getting dark and loaded up and out. It was a good afternoon.

It rained joyfully all day. Cleaned / sharpened all saws, and even tore the carb apart on an ole 028 that is sickly.
Normally, I'd just take it in to local Stihl dealer, but the last time I said I did that (chainsaw forum) the outrage was like I had confessed to snatching a blind nun's purse or worse.
Gotta try buy a carb kit tomorrow and get the patient sutured back up.

I thought that was just a typical Italian temper. I've overcome it though, and really glad I did. I rarely ever get angry anymore. Most of the serious mistakes I've made in life were made when I was angry.

I thought that was just a typical Italian temper. I've overcome it though, and really glad I did. I rarely ever get angry anymore. Most of the serious mistakes I've made in life were made when I was angry.

Right. Almost forgot about the Italian thing. Lol.

Remember Happy Days, when the Fonze would get all pissed off and throw wrenches. I always thought that was hilarious!!

So lets have your secret recipe.

Oh sorry, I forgot to tell you. Its so nice to be swapping recipes on Arbositedotcom.

I use olive oil , press a good amount of fresh garlic in there, enough to sting the tounge should suffice. Then a good squirt of anchovy paste and a splash of worchester plus a little bit of mayo as a coagulant. You can use raw egg but I don't. That's it, not much to it, you can adjust the ingredients to suit your taste of course. I stay away from vinager, I just don't like it, it seems to me it blanches the tatse of everything else. There is a little vinager in the worchester which I use sparingly. Sometimes I add grated cheese to the mix but if you let it sit to long the cheese soaks up the dressing so I sprinkle it on the lettuce.

I found this about 3/4 the way up a pine tree that I was hired to finish. HO said he first hired his unemployed friend to "help him out". N I am sure it was supposed to help the HO out to. Didn't work out lol. Imagine that. This really didnt matter because I was already thinking about pulling the top out. When I saw this it made up my mind for me. The one thing I just didn't understand was...why was this "notch" facing the garage??!? I guess we will never know.
uhazatad.jpg
u8upyzum.jpg

Your turn:

1. Do you consider yourself a danger to rabbits, and other small, furry, rodent like critters?
2. Do you find the burdens of housework to be overwhelming at times?
3. How do you feel when you see a bunny rabbit?
4. Have you ever been exposed to excessive amounts of Marijuana dipped in embalming fluid, and large amounts of poorly ventilated automotive exhaust?

You two are nuts,,,
Anyway, here in socal, I woke up to 29 degrees at 5am. I went to the yard at 7am to meet 'Fleetwash' because it is truck washing day.
I felt bad for those guys washing trucks in freezing weather,,,not,,,
It is a beautiful day!
Jeff :)

Latest posts

Back