whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I usually only lay them out for the cranes. These belong to a friend who regularly uses them for his bucket truck. I'm going to be picking up 10 for myself next week, and hope to be at 20 by the end of the year.

I usually only lay them out for the cranes. These belong to a friend who regularly uses them for his bucket truck. I'm going to be picking up 10 for myself next week, and hope to be at 20 by the end of the year.

I dont use mine very much, but when you need them, its nice to have them.

Was planning on doing two tree jobs today, but its in the 20s with a wind chill near 11. Next week is gonna be in the 40s, so i am gonna do some maintanence work today instead out of the wind.

In the hospital, wife is being induced! Havin a baby girl!!

Congrats. Its very cool and scary all at the same time. Had a baby boy in Oct. Hope everything goes Welland everyone's healthy.

Just remember whatever she calls you, she doesn't really mean it. Well maybe she does. Good luck

Im doing the maintnence thing today too. Had a couple inches of snow yesturday and winds a rolling here. I tell all my customers this time of year weather permitting. Some jobs just need to wait till the weather is right!

Congrats. Its very cool and scary all at the same time. Had a baby boy in Oct. Hope everything goes Welland everyone's healthy.

Just remember whatever she calls you, she doesn't really mean it. Well maybe she does. Good luck

Thanks man! I won't lie I'm ready to pass out and nothing is even happening yet! I'm sure I'll get the "this is all your fault!" I brought my gopro to tape it haha

Got about 1/2 load of logs, in the snow, by noon. Good enough for now, off to the coffee shop, what a great life.

I removed 3 soft maple a beech and a hemlock today. 5 more trees for tomorrow.

It was not a beautiful day.

Im doing the maintnence thing today too. Had a couple inches of snow yesturday and winds a rolling here. I tell all my customers this time of year weather permitting. Some jobs just need to wait till the weather is right!

Where in upstate are you timberland? Windy as #### here but we worked through it.

On another note, I debated starting a new thread but I got a quick question on bucket covers. We bought a new one this year and the elastic is already shot, blows off on the highway. It would be easy enough to just run without it during the day and put it back on at night but I heard without the cover the fiberglass insert can somehow work itself out in the wind on the road. This seems completely retarded to me but the #### do I know, I'm just a dumb tree cutter. Anyone ever experience anything similar?

Where in upstate are you timberland? Windy as #### here but we worked through it.

On another note, I debated starting a new thread but I got a quick question on bucket covers. We bought a new one this year and the elastic is already shot, blows off on the highway. It would be easy enough to just run without it during the day and put it back on at night but I heard without the cover the fiberglass insert can somehow work itself out in the wind on the road. This seems completely retarded to me but the #### do I know, I'm just a dumb tree cutter. Anyone ever experience anything similar?

Yes, I know for certain that the liner can blow out. lol

I've used bungee cords on the cover till i got a new one

Back