whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Storm was a bust. Sat in the truck for 8 hours. Boss was gripping he can't pay his salary employees for their time if we aren't plowing. The usual deal is salary + $25 an hour for plowing, salting etc. Did not like the sound of this.

Pics or it didn't happen

Well gahhholie lol you know i can't aford no fancy camera but I used the 65 because the 79's tags are out haha but here is that truck same golf course a year ago. I must get the 79 taged lol I missed my power steering :cry:

016-1.jpg

I used this truck today though!

001-8.jpg

Sent out an estimate last night for a few pines. First one was $5,750, gave her a package deal of $14,250 which would have knocked $1,100 off the total price I quoted for 4 large pines, 1 spruce, 1 maple, and a few small hemlocks. Got a response this morning.. she has a price on the table of $2,000 for the first tree. F that.

Helped a friend with something at his place, dropped off my dump truck to get some work done on the brakes. Guess we'll have to see what happens with the snow now.

Go to another course tomorrow grind 40 or so then back to woods clean up job. I'm thankful just enough work this winter but I really hope it picks up this spring and I finally get a good year.

I'm having trouble with my 200t now. It has a lot of miles on it though, can't complain. So I dug through the old bone pile, surely I can make something out of these:

attachment.php

Or did they get the 201 figured out yet?

I'm having trouble with my 200t now. It has a lot of miles on it though, can't complain. So I dug through the old bone pile, surely I can make something out of these:

attachment.php

Or did they get the 201 figured out yet?

I'll take them off your hands for ya! Really though, I'd pack them up and ship them to Brad or another sawgeek from the site and see how many good ones they can make out of them.

Latest posts

Back