whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If i figured it out right, the payment for that lift would be around $1400 a month, so 1 tree job would make the payment for the lift for the month.

Last edited:
We did our annual CPR and First Aid training yesterday. They sent us a dummy with boobs.....................

I am going to make it a bi-annual requirement. Maybe more, can never have enough of that stuff

JPS, Beasty, still working on getting the money for the training. Had the big guys in town, they have now seen the need first hand.

SRT and structural pruning where a topic

Interesting. The Davey guys around here tell me they are not allowed to climb SRT.

Quit being so bitter. You don't know him or his ability.
Live your life the way you want and let others do the same.
Jeff :)

Its really funny how many tree services, run broke ass equipment. To each there own. I like having all my equipment labeled, and looking good. I think it makes you look more professional. I know another tree guy around here that runs his estimates in a ford ranger thats not labeled up, and it looks like they dropped 100 trees on the bed. Its all dented up, and I dont know how the tailgate even closes.

Its really funny how many tree services, run broke ass equipment. To each there own. I like having all my equipment labeled, and looking good. I think it makes you look more professional. I know another tree guy around here that runs his estimates in a ford ranger thats not labeled up, and it looks like they dropped 100 trees on the bed. Its all dented up, and I dont know how the tailgate even closes.

Don't worry about my tailgate peckerhead .......it closes just fine :hmm3grin2orange:

Don't worry about my tailgate peckerhead .......it closes just fine :hmm3grin2orange:

I wasn't gonna name names but you just outed yourself.

Stupid weather people got me all excited yesterday saying we were gonna ge 10"-18" of snow, no we are supposed to be only getting 4"-7". Still plow able but not as much if a money maker, more like a pain in the butt.

I quit caring what I look like lol; I run estimates in the wifes kia then use my 89 bucket but rarely as the wraptor is cheaper. What used to be a 1000.00 tree is now 600 if your lucky!, 2000 in most parts of the developed world so I pull up in my 79 or my 65 and I don't care lol.

Ok heading to the golf course to pull my stumper all over their high dollar real estate in my 46 year old pickup :)

Last edited:
I quit caring what I look like lol; I run estimates in the wifes kia then use my 89 bucket but rarely as the wraptor is cheaper. What used to be a 1000.00 tree is now 600 if your lucky!, 2000 in most parts of the developed world so I pull up in my 79 or my 65 and I don't care lol.

Ok heading to the golf course to pull my stumper all over their high dollar real estate in my 46 year old pickup :)

Pics or it didn't happen

Why the freaking heck you so worried about what small wood buys???..sheeesh, its his business not yours....more power to him!

Nice use of question marks and exclamation points. You sure seem pretty worked up over mickey being his usual #### self. Whatsamatter? Get your shiny white undershirt dirty today?

Weather guy called for at least 8" snow today. Airports cancelled flights, all schools were closed. you know how much snow we got today? I seen maybe 50 snow flakes mixed with rain for a shirt time today. Mostly all rain though.

Dump insert installed last week, lettering done yesterday. All she needs now is some new sneakers.

429627_455440024526296_1067766790_n.jpg

Started a new guy monday seems to fit in well low key wants to work and good with a saw. My other guys a good worker runs the ropes good with equipment and truck driver. Going to make my life alot easier. Now just need some good weather!

Weather guy called for at least 8" snow today. Airports cancelled flights, all schools were closed. you know how much snow we got today? I seen maybe 50 snow flakes mixed with rain for a shirt time today. Mostly all rain though.

Same forecast here. Was up at 3:30 checking properties, then just driving around, breakfast and slept in the truck for a while. Looked like it was going to be mostly just a little slush, it finally got to just about 2" so we got to make some money but damn, could have made 4x's as much if 3 or 4 degrees colder.
#### it, going to be near 60 by next week, bring on the spring.

I was a little envious of the DOT subs, they've been out either on standby or plowing/salting all last night, today and they're still out there. If it freezes tonight might be able to do some salting in the morning.

Why the freaking heck you so worried about what small wood buys???..sheeesh, its his business not yours....more power to him!

I really don't give a #### what small wood buys and even less of a #### about what you buy. His post just drew a reaction out of me, that's all.

Dump insert installed last week, lettering done yesterday. All she needs now is some new sneakers.

429627_455440024526296_1067766790_n.jpg

Looks good. Driving home tonight I thought about putting my bussiness name backwards on the front of my truck. I have it backwards on the front of the bucket and I get alot of people looking in their mirrors and then they turn around and look. It gets my name stuck in their head.

Latest posts

Back