whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking if it jams down tight, and you have to either use the hook on a pole saw or climb up to wrestle it free, then there is no advantage over a sling or double ring friction saver?

Is that the same Wayne from Perkiomen Performance? If so hes a really good guy who knows his stuff.

Why yes it is... and don't tell him I call him The Wayniac.

I drove up there this morning from Phoenixville, one of the guys was out , putting a plow on my Power Wagon is going to be a ballbreaker, I have to pick my kid up at 3 so we bagged it for today. Damn!

Why yes it is... and don't tell him I call him The Wayniac.

I drove up there this morning from Phoenixville, one of the guys was out , putting a plow on my Power Wagon is going to be a ballbreaker, I have to pick my kid up at 3 so we bagged it for today. Damn!

A plow for the power wagon .... Man you Pennsy guys sure love ####ing up new trucks with snow plows ! Or should I say road salt getting from one site to another . I love how you bag a sunny day at 1030am

How many blue luxury cars does one man need ? 4 cause there's one missing , the cones mark 150.00 a piece cast lights ,there dappled in everywhere even in the tree canopies , I put them up there 10 years ago
9u9e6atu.jpg
/13/06/11/u4ydu8aq.jpg[/IMG]
hegy3ega.jpg

Last edited:
How many blue luxury cars does one man need ? 4 cause there's one missing , the cones mark 150.00 a piece cast lights ,there dappled in everywhere even in the tree canopies , I put them up there 10 years ago
9u9e6atu.jpg
hegy3ega.jpg

We were working for one of my clients last year taking out a hickory tree with the crane. She had a spotlight type deal on the ground within 6" of the stump... Luckily I found out a few years prior when taking out another tree that those things are not cheap. I figured worst case scenario a few hundred bucks with labor, right? WRONG! the spotlight dealies are $700 EACH for the fixtures, woman has them pointing up on almost every tree in the lawn. Although those are the cheap ones. The little ones in the walkway that are about the size of a coke can... those cost about $1500 each. A friend of mine put them all in, that's how I know. I make darn sure that we take EVERY possible precaution at that house.

9u9e6atu.jpg
hegy3ega.jpg

Whats up w/ that rear view mirror?

We were working for one of my clients last year taking out a hickory tree with the crane. She had a spotlight type deal on the ground within 6" of the stump... Luckily I found out a few years prior when taking out another tree that those things are not cheap. I figured worst case scenario a few hundred bucks with labor, right? WRONG! the spotlight dealies are $700 EACH for the fixtures, woman has them pointing up on almost every tree in the lawn. Although those are the cheap ones. The little ones in the walkway that are about the size of a coke can... those cost about $1500 each. A friend of mine put them all in, that's how I know. I make darn sure that we take EVERY possible precaution at that house.

I know the down cast were pricey , but they come with the straps for the trees and such , bulbs are 40 bucks a pop though and the fixtures were 350 and some change

I pull 10 or more off each day many times I think in last month prolly around 75 and then it's chiggar season once too dry for ticks :(

I had one in my beard , I felt it for an hour at least couldn't get it out finally it was close to my ear so I ran over to the mirror and there it was . I find them really bad now with all the rain and high temps seems moisture gets them moving ! :mad:

So I found out I got a job I bid about a month ago for $8500. Guess I was the low bidder.

Friday I bid out a trimming job / 4 days for just under 8k loaded with locust trees with years of built up thorns , I snagged this
5a3uveqe.jpg
off the tree to show my wife , the guys will be thrilled I am sure

Friday I bid out a trimming job / 4 days for just under 8k loaded with locust trees with years of built up thorns , I snagged this
5a3uveqe.jpg

The essence of evil. We did a job a few years back where I had to take out over 40 of those bastages. We all wore armor, but still looked like we where attracted by cats on crack

hey springbeans, is it much of a pita trying to retrieve the Caterpillar after your weight has jammed down into a tight crotch?

That's the cool thing about it, it does not get jammed down.........so far anyways, just tie a slipknot and pop it out. It cant collapse like the leather ones. I am sure that there is that one big tight crotch that nothing escapes. I am always on the look out for those types of crotches. Been there once before, took me a while to pull it out, as she (the tree) wouldn't let me go.

5a3uveqe.jpg

I think everybody else was bidding 10 - 20K, but I'll get it in 1 day with a crane.

Have a guy that works with me on and off, he'll bear hug that stuff all day long with t-shirts and shorts. We have tried to show him better ways to deal with prickers... but in the end he just grabs onto it like he's hugging his main squeeze. Idiot.

unique experience yesterday bid 5 jobs 4 big but first one i was there talked with customer and another service shows up. Guy gets out of van looks at the bush removal says 3 hundo all gone lol i'm thinking to myself cheap fker oh well i'm busy anyway. After he leaves I tell ho, well my price is 600 and the guy says that sounds closer, says im in business and I can't stand low ballers :) I got it lol at twice van man dans price :)

Latest posts

Back