whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't a removal, ho wanted just the" worst dens out" and turns out bees, it just dawned on me maybe the old timer New or was full of bees.

Sent from my LG-US780 using Tapatalk

Wasn't a removal, ho wanted just the" worst dens out" and turns out bees, it just dawned on me maybe the old timer New or was full of bees.

Sent from my LG-US780 using Tapatalk
You can have all them dam bees, There are like 8 on that guy in yellows head that want to F- You up for taking their honey.

Pruning some real nice big white oaks. Get up high enough to see the roof on a 2 story with a walk out. Checking out all the dead tips I gotta get, look over and see the BIG AAS sunlight directly under a nice dead 4" dia branch...great! Taking the ladder so I can get on the roof and protect it with plywood. Could just see me bumping or rockin the tree and that thing letting go. So nice being in a big one, gotta 20" TIP.

One of my guys just called me from the job...gate is locked and nobody will come to the door or answer the phone. I tried and got customer's voice mail. Don't you love it when this happens. At least it is not 50 miles from the shop like last time.

Going through some work orders and invoices and putting a list of unpaid jobs, so far its just over 3500. There are ten invoices from 1450-30 bucks.

Before and after pics of a recent job. Crown raise on almost a mile long line of Fir's. They were killing out the younger crop of trees and berries at this farm. Pretty fun job, we didn't chip a thing. Bad pic quality.
ryans phone 6-11-13 008.JPG ryans phone 6-11-13 009.JPG ryans phone 6-11-13 010.JPG

uqa3yqyr.jpg

sent using logic and reason from a device forged of witchcraft.

Is that four leaders crammed in a line? Or an optical illusion?

That just don't look right to me.

We have slash pine and Austrian pines here but they rarely grow with that many leaders so close together, it almost looks like if they continue like that they'll split. But, different trees can tolerate different growth patterns, so if that's normal for them trees it just looks weird to me.

8eruby5y.jpg

So, I'm trimming a calusia "hedge" and my orders are to get it off the sidewalk.... good thing I didn't just cut all willy-nilly or their hedge would be gone, LOL.

It's hard to see, but that loop has 90% of the leaves on it. Grows from the fat bit and ends at the stick below it growing toward the camera
Oh, the loop goes almost a foot over the sidewalk.

Latest posts

Back