whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did a little shopping on the weekend! Get it weds, 6.7 diesel f250. I hummed and hawed over the ford and dodge. Heard lots of bad things about the newer dodges other then the cummins. Ordered a cap and gonna put 33 or 35" tires on her! Plus need a little more muscle to pull my lift when I get it in April !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 50
Did a little shopping on the weekend! Get it weds, 6.7 diesel f250. I hummed and hawed over the ford and dodge. Heard lots of bad things about the newer dodges other then the cummins. Ordered a cap and gonna put 33 or 35" tires on her! Plus need a little more muscle to pull my lift when I get it in April !

She's a beaut! $1.45/litre for diesel you should have got a gaser!! Lol

Found out today that my young lad passed the ISA CA exam........and his last name got misspelled "Stevenonson" (sounds like a Viking) instead of boring ole "Stevenson"

Found out today that my young lad passed the ISA CA exam........and his last name got misspelled "Stevenonson" (sounds like a Viking) instead of boring ole "Stevenson"

Good news about him passing! Not so good about the name spelling. Did he write at the annual conference at deer hurst last month? I was gonna go to the conference but ended up extending my stay in Barbados. I logged on to the cameras at the shop and could see it snowing and blowing like crazy and said screw that!!

Ya, at Deerhust. He went and I couldn't afford to. Something not right about that.
Choosing Barbados over the conference sounds like your priorities are skewed..........in the right direction: South!

Are you a little guy? Or is that a really big house? The scale just looks really off on that picture.
I'm 6'5 225# but thanks for askin.
And to Oak Sav: no that's my bro in law who just came along for the ride. By the way, Oak Sav would be a sweet name, "just sayin."

Oh and I cut my hair
etu9umaq.jpg
all of it so today was my first taste of winter ! It's cold

Back