whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
deevo

deevo

Addicted to ArboristSite
Did a little shopping on the weekend! Get it weds, 6.7 diesel f250. I hummed and hawed over the ford and dodge. Heard lots of bad things about the newer dodges other then the cummins. Ordered a cap and gonna put 33 or 35" tires on her! Plus need a little more muscle to pull my lift when I get it in April !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 52
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 50
Oak Savanna

Oak Savanna

ArboristSite Operative
Did a little shopping on the weekend! Get it weds, 6.7 diesel f250. I hummed and hawed over the ford and dodge. Heard lots of bad things about the newer dodges other then the cummins. Ordered a cap and gonna put 33 or 35" tires on her! Plus need a little more muscle to pull my lift when I get it in April !

She's a beaut! $1.45/litre for diesel you should have got a gaser!! Lol

Pelorus

Pelorus

Uva uvam vivendo varia fit
Found out today that my young lad passed the ISA CA exam........and his last name got misspelled "Stevenonson" (sounds like a Viking) instead of boring ole "Stevenson"

Oak Savanna

Oak Savanna

ArboristSite Operative
Found out today that my young lad passed the ISA CA exam........and his last name got misspelled "Stevenonson" (sounds like a Viking) instead of boring ole "Stevenson"

Good news about him passing! Not so good about the name spelling. Did he write at the annual conference at deer hurst last month? I was gonna go to the conference but ended up extending my stay in Barbados. I logged on to the cameras at the shop and could see it snowing and blowing like crazy and said screw that!!

Pelorus

Pelorus

Uva uvam vivendo varia fit
Ya, at Deerhust. He went and I couldn't afford to. Something not right about that.
Choosing Barbados over the conference sounds like your priorities are skewed..........in the right direction: South!

rtsims

rtsims

ArboristSite Operative
Are you a little guy? Or is that a really big house? The scale just looks really off on that picture.
I'm 6'5 225# but thanks for askin.
And to Oak Sav: no that's my bro in law who just came along for the ride. By the way, Oak Sav would be a sweet name, "just sayin."

treeclimber101

treeclimber101

UNCLE BUCK
Oh and I cut my hair
etu9umaq.jpg
all of it so today was my first taste of winter ! It's cold