whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was in a good mood until you posted that!! Lol if this **** is gonna drag on it better be +20 in November still!
Yummy........
Today, 19 March
Snow at times mixed with ice pellets and freezing rain changing to rain this afternoon. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind southeast 30 km/h. High plus 3.
Tonight, 19 March
Rain changing to snow before morning. Low minus 1.
Thursday, 20 March
Periods of snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High zero.
Friday, 21 March
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 7. High plus 1.
Saturday, 22 March
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of snow. Low minus 5. High zero.
Sunday, 23 March
A mix of sun and cloud. Low minus 14. High minus 7.
Monday, 24 March
Sunny. Low minus 19. High minus 5.
Tuesday, 25 March
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 16. High minus 5.

That's a pretty ugly forecast. After this past Mondays snow everything is just about melted, going to be 60's by the end of the week. ...........nobody wants to talk about it but there's rumors of a major snow storm here early next week. Muhahahahahahaha **** yeah!!!!!!

Customer called about a 2 year old tree proposal, went again to review and look at other stuff. Started as a couple days work, turned into over a weeks worth that she OK'd. Told her we'd try to start next week. We'll see after this next one......

Limbed up these firs next to a cabin the owner built himself using wood off of his property. It was in the middle of BFE, sooooo nice to not work in town. Place doesn't even have an address. Awesome. image.jpg

Flopped a really dead hybrid popular to finish up a job and went and ground like 25 stumps. Still got 1 stump job to do but it was raining and i didn't feel like making a muddy mess.uploadfromtaptalk1395311387428.jpguploadfromtaptalk1395311400728.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

We got a call to clean up a 6 foot section of a yard from a job we did in December now that the snow melted. REALLY?!?!
abujera9.jpg
a3yzy5ag.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loaded up my grinder and greased the bearings this morning. Engaged the clutch and the wheel started bouncing. Spent all day getting the new bearings and putting them on. Fml.

For some reason someone from chesterfield, mo called and emailed me about a removal job even though i am from Pennsylvania. If anyone is near chesterfield, let me know and I will forward you his info.

For some reason someone from chesterfield, mo called and emailed me about a removal job even though i am from Pennsylvania. If anyone is near chesterfield, let me know and I will forward you his info.

At least it is not from Encinitas!
Jeff

Back