whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A sad day indeed started off with giving mouth to mouth to Flip, revived him once but not twice. He had not been eating as well as his brother and died this morning. Sarah took it well for an 8 year old ,it was a good learning experience and we are taking good care of Rolley.

Finally started to dent this workload and get caught up with things to a point where I know what its going on. Another problem with hitch pins as it seems the stoner surfer dude who wants more pay along with the seasoned Scotsman Scott Wallace himself managed to lose it and not even tell me about it, like its no big deal. The Danger Factor is high with those two, alone or together.

Going to see what's its like pulling strewn limbs from yards to the chipper with a lawn mower tomorrow. It actually might work well and save a lot of dragging on some jobs.

I have yet to get a pic of my new loader as my camera needs repair. I can't get it on the lawns as it still so wet so I think the mower would work.

Worked out a deal to fell and split for hunting rights or even to shoot clays and groundhogs.

Call AA, he can help you out with his Steiner.

Ground a massive stump, tons of roots. Ground still wet, so clean up was a beyatch, grindings glued to mud, yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay me. Woke up to a 1" of snow. great.

Call AA, he can help you out with his Steiner.

Not AA, just the stoner surfer dude who wants to live in a yurt. Its one of those big commercial mowers that I have always thought management should have given me years ago to scoot around the jobsite. I would imagine it could handle towing a little brush and it looks like one can lay some pretty heavy logs across the front where the two casters are.

I still have my Greiner 2000. Still have the porty mounted to the hood. $450 a day.

I am not paying stoner surfer dude that much !

I am buying half of a compact New Holland tractor/hoe and its trailer, its not much bigger than a Steiner but it is. Its enough, but it does have AG tires and 4x4. Its got 72 hours, shiny new, the person who owns it doesn't use it very much over the years but still wants to have it so we worked a deal where I buy half of the thing, I can store it under a roof and work on it though not much more than change the oil cause its really nice. Been sitting a while. 20 foot trailer here we come! But I can't put it on a lawn right now.

And don't really need to, better to go in light. All we are doing is rounding up fallen limbs and need a leetle mule'. I have stump work to do with the tractor and need to get a set of forks.

I am getting forks to clamp to the bucket which I am glad I had never used before my friend told me that they will bent the bucket but just the other day I remembered a simple gusset or two that can be welded inside the bucket to fix that problem without obstructing the bucket to much.

Not to be that guy but I switched to e cigs a little over a month ago and it's been pretty facking easy. No smokie, a little nic hit when I need it, fills the " need to do something void ", and I feel a lot better. Truck smells better too.

Been looking at jobs like crazy. Got about 4 weeks of work lined up plus my normal spring work. Had one guy want this that and the other tree trimmed until I told him 3k. That sure changed his tune. I almost said to him. "Well not everyone can afford a professional service"

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Lol that's usually how it goes if you are travelling with kids!! Glad you made it safe. Cold here today. Was gonna fire up for the season and call all the boys back today but said screw it and said next Monday is looking better. My little brother ( who isn't so little) got his DZ licence today so I have another driver for the chip or bucket truck. Tomorrow we are GTA bound. Going to universal field supplies to grab some new gear before we fire up and then over to bass pro to blow more money!! Enjoy the trip!

You don't like that post pelorus?! Lol

Hey oak probably not many of these around our parts ! Lol this was at legoland, young one and momma wasn't too far away, they also have some awesome Banyan trees there! Soon as my pics transfer over from my phone to iPad I'll post em, truly amazing trees! Hope you have a good shopping trip! I'm ordering some gear from tree stuff before we leave.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 43
Hey oak probably not many of these around our parts ! Lol this was at legoland, young one and momma wasn't too far away, they also have some awesome Banyan trees there! Soon as my pics transfer over from my phone to iPad I'll post em, truly amazing trees! Hope you have a good shopping trip! I'm ordering some gear from tree stuff before we leave.

I'd rather have those than snakes!! Lol! soo nice to see green grass in that pic, I was starting to forget what it looked like! Snowing so bad at one point today I couldn't see 10 feet in front of me. Enjoy the warm sunny weather!!! Stay as long as you can!!

Question: Why do yankees say "yup" or maybe it is "yep" they are saying at the end of every sentence? Answers to this appreciated.

Back