whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stacked 8 cord of wood today. Not very productive but I got a lot of beer drank.
Did one emergency removal this morning, gas money for our trip to Florida leaving tomorrow for 2 weeks, taking down the new F-2 dieseler! Body needs a break from the last 4 months of working in this crap weather! Shorts are gonna be on when we hit SC! Trucks all ready to roll at 0530!

Did one emergency removal this morning, gas money for our trip to Florida leaving tomorrow for 2 weeks, taking down the new F-2 dieseler! Body needs a break from the last 4 months of working in this crap weather! Shorts are gonna be on when we hit SC! Trucks all ready to roll at 0530!
If your trip takes you close to lancaster, pa look me up. I will buy you a beer

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I didnt get a chance to have any corned beef Monday and was too busy this week to cook some but pigged out on it tonight.

Hey Jared, I thought of you the other day when I took out my last package of lebanon bologna from the freezer, I ordered some online awhile back. I miss alot of stuff from Pa.

Hey Jared, I thought of you the other day when I took out my last package of lebanon bologna from the freezer, I ordered some online awhile back. I miss alot of stuff from Pa.
When I go to Daytona beach, fl I always go to the store and get Lebanon bologna. Don't eat much if it at home. Wonder if I will be able to get it when I move out west someday.

When I go to Daytona beach, fl I always go to the store and get Lebanon bologna. Don't eat much if it at home. Wonder if I will be able to get it when I move out west someday.

Around here they dont know what it is.

I can occasionally find it up here but it's not the same as when we get it fresh down there. And shoo fly pie. Damn, I'm hungry.
well eat some breakfast billy! I make the best poor mans breakfast, homefries with onions scrambled eggs and cheese all mixed together.

So, did you buy it?

The salesman said he would be more than happy to leave it at my shop that day. I said not for the price you gave me. Load it up, sharpen your pencil and e-mail me another quote. I told him I was gonna demo a boxer too but the guy from morbark hasnt got back to me yet. I'd imagine the Vermeer guy will get back to me first of the week with a little better number. People try and beat me down on my price everyday, now it's my turn!:)

If your trip takes you close to lancaster, pa look me up. I will buy you a beer

We took I-79 to I77 ( I think lol) and stopped for the night in Walterboro SC off I-95. Still breaking in the engine on the new truck, getting over 800 km to a tank. Cost me $80 to fill it. So not bad considering my jeep only gets 450-500 a tank on regular gas. We went through Lancaster county but your closer to the south end of PA aren't ya?

Went to the gun range yesterday morning, ahhh the smell of gun powder, it has been awhile. Tried out my red dot sight, they said only minor adjustments necessary to zero it....my ass. Switched back to iron sights and was walking a bowling pin around, in the off hand, at 100yds. No zero. Took the boys and created monsters. I only took a couple hundred rounds, good thing, they would have shot all I had.

Back to stump grinding................

We took I-79 to I77 ( I think lol) and stopped for the night in Walterboro SC off I-95. Still breaking in the engine on the new truck, getting over 800 km to a tank. Cost me $80 to fill it. So not bad considering my jeep only gets 450-500 a tank on regular gas. We went through Lancaster county but your closer to the south end of PA aren't ya?

ARE WE THERE YET?! ARE WE THERE YET?! ARE WE THERE YET?! HOW BOUT NOW?! NOW?! NOW!? I HAVE TO PEE!!! Enjoy the trip deevo! There will still be snow waiting for you when you get home!! Lol

ARE WE THERE YET?! ARE WE THERE YET?! ARE WE THERE YET?! HOW BOUT NOW?! NOW?! NOW!? I HAVE TO PEE!!! Enjoy the trip deevo! There will still be snow waiting for you when you get home!! Lol
Holy crap! Were you listening ? Lol my 7 year old pretty much the whole way! Lol made it down safe, weathers mid 20's ( Celsius) so a very nice change indeed!

Holy crap! Were you listening ? Lol my 7 year old pretty much the whole way! Lol made it down safe, weathers mid 20's ( Celsius) so a very nice change indeed!

Lol that's usually how it goes if you are travelling with kids!! Glad you made it safe. Cold here today. Was gonna fire up for the season and call all the boys back today but said screw it and said next Monday is looking better. My little brother ( who isn't so little) got his DZ licence today so I have another driver for the chip or bucket truck. Tomorrow we are GTA bound. Going to universal field supplies to grab some new gear before we fire up and then over to bass pro to blow more money!! Enjoy the trip!

A sad day indeed started off with giving mouth to mouth to Flip, revived him once but not twice. He had not been eating as well as his brother and died this morning. Sarah took it well for an 8 year old ,it was a good learning experience and we are taking good care of Rolley.

Finally started to dent this workload and get caught up with things to a point where I know what its going on. Another problem with hitch pins as it seems the stoner surfer dude who wants more pay along with the seasoned Scotsman Scott Wallace himself managed to lose it and not even tell me about it, like its no big deal. The Danger Factor is high with those two, alone or together.

Going to see what's its like pulling strewn limbs from yards to the chipper with a lawn mower tomorrow. It actually might work well and save a lot of dragging on some jobs.

I have yet to get a pic of my new loader as my camera needs repair. I can't get it on the lawns as it still so wet so I think the mower would work.

Worked out a deal to fell and split for hunting rights or even to shoot clays and groundhogs.

Latest posts

Back