whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That elevator doesn't see much action does it?

Not nearly as much as it should. That said it’s been getting out more in the last month or so. Always such a pleasure to run and drive. A/C will put frost on your brows and you can’t beat the speed of the booms.

I got a kid I really like getting his class A now, so it’ll be getting more and more action even just to tow things.

I have one dumb **** with his class B now, but I don’t want him driving my trucks at all really. In fact he’d better get his old ass picking up the pace pretty soon or it’s going to be that time. Dumbest of dumb ****s.

im from Florida.

Thats unfortunate....

Talking colloquial language here.
Do a search for western & southern rock lobster. Not sure how we arrived at rock lobster from trees, but anyway.
Pic of one of my tiny chippers (and a crane thingy) and another of my small but apparently non existent commercial yard and shop (according to you). Just because you seem confused. “Lol”.
View attachment 926469View attachment 926470View attachment 926471

I like outside the box.

That log truck is a thing of beauty.

Could have that working 400 days per year.

Sure you've probably posted them before, but any more specs / pictures of the crane / grapple.

Still setting up my Isuzu FTS800 to how I want it, but thinking about what to put on the HIAB to make it quicker moving big wood.

Blew a hose when just about to lift off the Vermeer the other day, complete geyser of oil over everything.

Speaking of dumb ****s… why is it that (some of) the ones that annoy me the most tend to show up early? It’s like they’re trying to get a jump on being annoying or something. Come down to the shop early hoping to type up an estimate or whatever, bang, there they are. God I hate that!!

Speaking of dumb ****s… why is it that (some of) the ones that annoy me the most tend to show up early? It’s like they’re trying to get a jump on being annoying or something. Come down to the shop early hoping to type up an estimate or whatever, bang, there they are. God I hate that!!
They sit up a night plotting against you, then is if possible...gang up on you. I got one gm and he is almost flawless. Not only doesn't break anything...fixes everything

Little F550 will drive off with 12k on its back like a cadillac also...removable top on the Mack.

Attachments

• 404837_485742581483821_943922871_n.jpg
    404837_485742581483821_943922871_n.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 17
Talking colloquial language here.
Do a search for western & southern rock lobster. Not sure how we arrived at rock lobster from trees, but anyway.

Still setting up my Isuzu FTS800 to how I want it, but thinking about what to put on the HIAB to make it quicker moving big wood.
Maybe tie one of your "western and southern rock lobsters" on the end of it.

Back