whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus christ. Thought farcebook stalking was just something women did.

Anyone actually doing any work?

Couple of most uncomfortable coastal marri over house today, only 15-18m or so but sprawling horizontal crowns, heavy awkward rigging. Could have done with a spider lift for these buggers.

Got a quote back for a new Vermeer grinder, old Rayco giving endless grief with one breakdown after another.

$60,000 AUD inc GST for a SC382. Ridiculously expensive for what they are stump grinders.

FB is for women.

I started a couple day job yesterday. Good sized, stone dead ash and a horsechestnut. No bucket or crane access and way too dead to (safely) climb. Unfortunately we're getting inches of rain today, so I'm here in the office listening to the grandfather and grandson show lol. Gonna do some billing in a bit. :popcorn2:

Jesus christ. Thought farcebook stalking was just something women did.

Anyone actually doing any work?

Couple of most uncomfortable coastal marri over house today, only 15-18m or so but sprawling horizontal crowns, heavy awkward rigging. Could have done with a spider lift for these buggers.

Got a quote back for a new Vermeer grinder, old Rayco giving endless grief with one breakdown after another.

$60,000 AUD inc GST for a SC382. Ridiculously expensive for what they are stump grinders.
Aussies doing tree work...

FB is for women.

I started a couple day job yesterday. Good sized, stone dead ash and a horsechestnut. No bucket or crane access and way too dead to (safely) climb. Unfortunately we're getting inches of rain today, so I'm here in the office listening to the grandfather and grandson show lol. Gonna do some billing in a bit. :popcorn2:
You working on Sunday Pauline? Gotta keep those Repo Men away from the front door?

you too?

if you little ***** dont get off their we gonna have an issue, stalk litterally any of my other accounts I dont care, my FB is for family and family friends only

**** OFF
You got one post on it Daddy Watts. Ain't being used for anything. I am investigating a crime ....so anything goes. ASite Fraud. Serious crime.

Pulled up with bucket next to mansion to deadwood giant oak over garage. Get out and wind is blowing 20 mph. Ask lady you got anything in that garage.? Just my son's car...1936 Rolls Royce. She shows it to us...in perfect condition under a cover. We will come back tomorrow when wind is not blowing.

Dropped 2 stems i brushed out yesterday, trimmed up a maple & bought a new old stock 359 husky

Attachments

• 20211026_165308.jpg
    20211026_165308.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 8
Bought a new saw today too. Had an ms200 seize up so bought a new 201 tc. Made an appointment to have it ported and modded but it really cranks with just the spark arrester screen removed. We'll see tomorrow. Something about a shiny new saw with not a spec of dirt on it.

KIMG3226.JPG

Latest posts

Back