whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ms201 tc...$770. saw...$500. port/mod=$1270. plus tax and shipping...well worth it imo.

Order summary​

mail
Mail Your Saw - RIPSAW Engine Overhaul × 1
26cc-80cc
$499.99​
Subtotal
$499.99
Shipping
$13.86
Taxes
$40.08
Total
$553.93 USD

First try with the Gopro9 today. Took some big dead out of 3 100' oaks, this one over the garage with the Rolls Royce we skipped yesterday because of high winds. Lowered on this side (video) and on the front put mats down and no lowering, just headlocked all the wood (bigger ones) and tossed into opening. This tree had a number of failed Cobra systems for support that are a ripoff. Strands just hanging down and trunks girdled. Brought the wrong X Ring but got it to fit.

Lol. “Ropeman”!!:laugh: That Rolls had you really freaked out, eh? Maybe you should’ve brought The Crane.:popcorn2:

Lol. “Ropeman”!!:laugh: That Rolls had you really freaked out, eh? Maybe you should’ve brought The Crane.:popcorn2:
No...but I could have. You couldn't ... Crane's way too complicated and skeery for you. And no room for one as...you got no lot and wouldn't fit on the road next to your shack. Wife with saggy slippin snatch lips probably go off on you too. Huge lols. Wife and Paulsie... :cold: :crazy2:

What a little pu*sy.
You try getting under peoples skin and call them all kinds of disparaging names and question their years and years of skills in the tree biz, not to mention the trials and tribulations he's gone through as we've all gone through over the years and when he fights back and gets under YOUR skin, you cry foul. You cried foul when he mentioned boning your mom and you told him to lay off, you're only 15. Then you continue to team up with others as if you're on the same level playing field as they are and try a team attack on treevet. He gets after you again and finds your facebook page and you cry like a little bit*h.

There was only one other tree guy that I got after years ago for being a huge poser. Every time we saw his picture he was next to someone else's equipment as if it was his, he told us all about how he was killing it on HIS jobs when he actually worked for someone else and in the end, he now apparently works for parks and recreation. Total POS. Thats where I am currently with you, POS punk.

This thread was started when you were 5 f*cking years old, just old enough to not piss your pants. Over the years, vet and mds have jabbed back and forth about their jobs but I'll bet both of then would help the other in a heartbeat if it needed to be done. THOSE guys are on the same skill levels and talent and experience levels. What have you got? A few ropes, a puny saw and a weedwhacker?

Like I told the other POS, when you own your own business with all the problems associated with it like catastrophic equipment failures all the way down to injuries and small petty BS that goes on in a business, have a wife and kids to support, have a home to pay for, have clients to please and somehow find some time to rest on occasion, get back to me and join the thread again. Till then, you're a little pissant that nobody likes putting up with. And that "homeschooling" you're doing? Apparently they don't teach a class in respect and decency. Or maybe they do and you've got a failing grade. Maybe your teacher would like to see some of the sh*t you've posted in here and would like to see how you make friends? I don't know too many ex Marines that would put up with you and your crap for this long. Maybe you should show a little respect and maybe, just maybe, he'll give you some tips and pointers. But that would mean you'd have to face the fact that you don't know jack about this business and haven't started off on the right foot.

:****you:
I hope that trivet doesn’t respond to this moron. No need to get worked up over a stone in your shoe

No...but I could have. You couldn't ... Crane's way too complicated and skeery for you. And no room for one as...you got no lot and wouldn't fit on the road next to your shack. Wife with saggy slippin snatch lips probably go off on you too. Huge lols. Wife and Paulsie... :cold: :crazy2:
we ate baked beans out of a can and hot dogs with no bread all week last week so you can make ALL those pyments on all that SCHIT that for the most part just sits there every day...AND NOW YOU WANT TO BUY ANOTHER FKN POTTYLIFT....I'M LEAVIN'!!!!!! So are Mats and Splinter (my secret friend...wink) who are fed up with $4.95 hr.

I hope that trivet doesn’t respond to this moron. No need to get worked up over a stone in your shoe
I have been saying that none of us should respond to him, he should have been moved to 101, make this thread password protected to keep crap like him out.
It was a beautiful day!
Jeff

What a little pu*sy.
You try getting under peoples skin and call them all kinds of disparaging names and question their years and years of skills in the tree biz, not to mention the trials and tribulations he's gone through as we've all gone through over the years and when he fights back and gets under YOUR skin, you cry foul. You cried foul when he mentioned boning your mom and you told him to lay off, you're only 15. Then you continue to team up with others as if you're on the same level playing field as they are and try a team attack on treevet. He gets after you again and finds your facebook page and you cry like a little bit*h.

There was only one other tree guy that I got after years ago for being a huge poser. Every time we saw his picture he was next to someone else's equipment as if it was his, he told us all about how he was killing it on HIS jobs when he actually worked for someone else and in the end, he now apparently works for parks and recreation. Total POS. Thats where I am currently with you, POS punk.

This thread was started when you were 5 f*cking years old, just old enough to not piss your pants. Over the years, vet and mds have jabbed back and forth about their jobs but I'll bet both of then would help the other in a heartbeat if it needed to be done. THOSE guys are on the same skill levels and talent and experience levels. What have you got? A few ropes, a puny saw and a weedwhacker?

Like I told the other POS, when you own your own business with all the problems associated with it like catastrophic equipment failures all the way down to injuries and small petty BS that goes on in a business, have a wife and kids to support, have a home to pay for, have clients to please and somehow find some time to rest on occasion, get back to me and join the thread again. Till then, you're a little pissant that nobody likes putting up with. And that "homeschooling" you're doing? Apparently they don't teach a class in respect and decency. Or maybe they do and you've got a failing grade. Maybe your teacher would like to see some of the sh*t you've posted in here and would like to see how you make friends? I don't know too many ex Marines that would put up with you and your crap for this long. Maybe you should show a little respect and maybe, just maybe, he'll give you some tips and pointers. But that would mean you'd have to face the fact that you don't know jack about this business and haven't started off on the right foot.

:****you:

That is what one may call 'both barrels'.

2nd day trying out the go pro9 and second day with a few cuts on the new ms 201tc. I like the cam better than the phone but seemed kind of dull although it was overcast and we fit this job in perfectly as the rain chased us off the job at about 12 30 like I figured. $900 cash, not bad for 3 1/2 hours. As for the saw ....it has ALMOST enough power...much more than the last 201 I owned years ago...but not enough. Gonna send it out for port/mod job next week. You can see this tree had a long split defect in the base and was very dangerous. I noticed it while removing some storm damage a few weeks ago. Didn't have time to mess with it then.

Hard to find a place for saw mods in AU.

Contacted a fella over east last night to get some costs. A 201 & the 880 being highest on the agenda.

My battered 192 slays the 201's.

New clutch on the stump grinder.

Picked it up from shop Wednesday, adjusted belts, tightened loose bolts etc, went to knock out a sequence of stumps from jobs to close to them out. Thought I'd get through them quickly, get back to yard, prep some saws & gear for government job today, maybe even get out to a couple of quotes, get home early.

First two small stumps done, grinder stalls out refuses to turn over again.

Can't be the new clutch, grab battery out of Vermeer, even though just replaced one on grinder, manage to turn it over won't stay running for more than a few moments. Fart around with machine, can't get it running. Dig around the last small stump for that job, cut it 250mm down with a climbing saw, at least that job complete (turf going down next day).

Can't drive machine out of backyard, can't reach it with crane, back to yard to grab forks for Vermeer, back to property (alongside a busy road), sneak bloody Rayco out of yard on forks, client has to hold trampoline up while I go under, through carport, load broken machine beside busy road. End up prepping for next job in the dark, kids getting in bed while still hot knifing some frazzled rigging lines from sending some hail mary's earlier in week.

Left on truck, dropped back at shop after todays job which actually went to plan & finished as it should.

Bloody infernal machine (Rayco 1625)!!

A rare shot of the bastard actually completing a job....

rg1-jpg.937872

Attachments

• RG1.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 112
I got an email from Vermeer that my chipper and stump grinder I bought in June will be delayed due to the chain supply problems. I was supposed to get them at the end of this month. Now delivery date is January 17. No big deal on waiting though, we have what we need, each year we can get budgeted for new equipment. I got the SC70TX and a BC1800 with a winch. Just nice to have new machines. Probably gonna need a new yard soon, getting kinda tight for parking everything, :cheers:
Jeff

Latest posts

Back