whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havent been on for a day and there's 5 pages to read I hope its worth reading.

Just shut up and get that thing back in your mouth... oh Christ, it fell out your other end too now,, we're trying to film here!! :laugh:

Just so you know , that day we drove around and did estimates , I don't know if this guy hired you , but when we pulled out of the Asians' dentist office with the messed up dogwood , he looked at me .............and I have him the finger !

Yesterday it was nice and sunny and looked nice out but the high was 19, so me and Rod, hes my main ground guy went ice fishing. I did pretty good, cought around 20 or so.

Just so you know , that day we drove around and did estimates , I don't know if this guy hired you , but when we pulled out of the Asians' dentist office with the messed up dogwood , he looked at me .............and I have him the finger !

Sorry... got distracted,, yeah, that's some funny stuff!! I hated that guy, was cheap bastard! I don't work for him anymore. I did make some $ though..

equsa5ur.jpg
yea send it , seems he would fit right in around here

Day started off pretty well. We got the remaining 6 trees down at the put it on the ground job. Got out of there in time to hit the Cook House for lunch. Called the guy who turned me onto the job to get paid... he's not around until the afternoon. Dropped off about 25 birch logs for one guy, not 5 minutes after we left his wife is calling that we should come back if we can because she had baked cookies for us, as well as 2 cups of hot chocolate. Nice people.

I get a call from the guy with the morning job, big trouble. His friend is all pissed off because we left the stumps high. I explained that the job was put it on the ground and go, that's what was agreed on... plus all the stumps are loaded with metal from the fencing. He got all mad, and who knows whether or not I will get paid. Friggin Albanians. I never should have got involved.

Send MDS over to piss in there mailbox.

Back