whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be a complete and total ass but I don't much care for chipping in the rain myself , the radiator gets caked and you can't just blow it off , the trucks get covered in sawdust and sap! Basically it just sucks ....... I may have asked that question aswell .

I am not crazy about working in the rain either but sometimes I have no choice. My backlog is starting to get a little crazy and I like to see how new guys work in lousy conditions. That can tell you a lot.

I WAS STUNG IN THE NECK! FREAKIN BEE'S!! Doing that elm, right at the bottom, nest in some old brush, where did I step? Right in the middle! So I deserved the kiss. **** is all swollen up and hurts like hell.

Took the great niece (might as well be granddaughter) out to fill a stump with top soil, let her run the dump trailer, thought it was the greatest thing EVER!

Shipped my oldest off to his third year at college. He is going to be a preacher, so I wonder what kind of trouble he will get into while at a actual University, before, the last 2 years, he was in a "boot camp" ......... they where not aloud to hang out with girls. Now he is at a campus full of hot chicks. I hope they corrupt him.

MMd my jonsered 2137. And advanced the timing. And gave it a nice tune up. Runs soo much better. Then reassembled the muffler on the 660 with some new screws. It seems I hadn't done them tight Enuff during the MM and vibrated out lol

I just got a call from a women that has five walnut trees and she said if I cut them down for free I can have the wood.

Was a decent week. Made a pretty successful attempt at having the ideal friday to cap it off. Got the weekend off and I need it. Kinda bored already though.. think I'll run down the road with the International and trailer and pick up the tractor, spread some chips around in my flip flops. That should keep me out of trouble for a half hour or so. Lol.

Phone stopped ringing for the first time since Feb. Haven't had a call since last Monday. I still have 3 weeks worth of work and I could use a little break so I won't complain unless it doesn't start ringing again after Labor Day.
Phil

Just another staurday removing the biggest pine tree in Cambridge on Private property

Don't give me #### about the spars. We had about as much of a drop zone as a triple length side by side driveway over triple deckers wires, and whatever else you want to throw in there...

One more and Im done for the day. We got it all down and chipped. Back monday to bobcat the trunk pieces out have a ton more pics for later if anyone cares. Miller time...

Last edited:
took this pine down at my dad's a while back. Finished it up today.

Before
attachment.php

After
attachment.php

attachment.php

Sitting at the shore house ...... Went to drop my dogs off at my father in laws and he gave me this , I told him to buy one 5 years ago he did and never used it
4abytuha.jpg
dapajuza.jpg
####ing thing is brand new ! Maybe 2 tanks of gas still smell the break in bean oil mix

Sitting at the shore house ...... Went to drop my dogs off at my father in laws and he gave me this , I told him to buy one 5 years ago he did and never used it , ####ing thing is brand new ! Maybe 2 tanks of gas still smell the break in bean oil mix

Holy crap! How many top handle's do you have now! My father in law would have that thing tore to hell in no time. Wish he was like yours! U could send that to me if your ge-raage is getting to crowded.

Wnet to DMV, actually got in and was the first person in line for tags, I COULD NOT FREAKIN BELIEVE IT, she pulls up my trash, "that will be $184" go to grab my check book, no checks!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

Wife used the last ones to pay the guys and didn't put a new book in. Lady let me cut in line when I came back since she had pulled it up and had everything ready. Not sure what the hell happened, they moved that place and now its like a contest to see who can get in and get anything done.

Down to all annoying jobs that I don't even feel like doing this week. The pay won't be too bad if I can soldier through it though, so I should just shut up and deal. Winter's coming.

One of them is this white pine hedge I started taking care of for a guy a few years ago. We gotta plywood in quite a ways to get at the thing. Lol.. I was so hung over the first time I did it, I swear that ####ing thing was spinning around in circles (nothing to be proud of, I know). It did come out good though..

I need some takedowns asap!!

The town of LeMars Ia home of wells blue bunny ice cream sent out 280 notices for parking trees to be raised. My phone has been ringing off the hook, I live only 6 miles away.

Latest posts

Back