whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sycamore in 93* heat ..... Long sleeves the whole shebang
rasapaba.jpg
Was that before or after u robbed the liquor store?

Does sycamore mess with you that bad? I get minor irritation but nothing that would warrant a whole body suit

Lmao!! And the moral to the story kids,, don't break your arm,,,, ... ,,, cuz it sucks and is annoying!!!:laugh:
View attachment 366155
Yep.broke my upper arm back in the mid 80s. Humerus they called it. I didn't find one dam bit funny. Cut it off myself (the cast)with a bread knife. But then went to the doc cuz I freaked the hell out seeing it skinny as a toothpick. That was normal they assured me but said the xray showed it healed a few degrees crooked and wanted to rebreak and reset it. Yeeeeeah,,,,,, no.

Ha . From the seat of the crane yea it doesn't bother me either .
Hey now I do do other things then run the crane! I'm a master cut and tosser from the bucket, hehe! And I don't have a fukin seat on my crane I have to stand all fukin day can u believe that ****! Not that I would want to be sitting under a tree being removed, just incase of breakage and I need to bail I don't want to have the extra time of getting my fat ass up... I wish I could put my rigging skills to use more often but I unfortunately get stuck on the ground and trying to explain how to do anything but the most basic things is like trying to get your order correct at the MC d's drive thru! Now I got this mexi groundman that don't speak English I say go rake he say ok n smiles and stares I say go rake stop standing around! He smiles and nodes I say push the piece he says hold rope? No that's what I'm doing. He says ok I hold tight. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

We had a Mexican guy like that just nod and smile and say yeah he was alot of fun for us :laugh: we would ask him crazy questions (you can only imagine) and he would just smile and say yeah yeah. LMAO we went to Burger King for lunch one day and one of our ground guys gave him $10 and told him to get him some hairy p***y and i'll be damned if he didn't asked for it when he got to the register.... I about died:laugh: man that guy was fun, good worker too

Yeah thats what it looks like....did you see the ground guy? Looks like he forgot to let go or had the rope wrapped around his hand.

Well if and when the new hire shows up I am gonna pull a Jeff Lovstrom on him and fire him because, well, he is already 4 minutes late.

So our new holland skid steer was running weak; water in fuel or sucking air.
I changes the fuel filters Saturday afternoon, and yes there was water in the fuel.( another story, but no more fuel from that station)
So after draining half a tank of fuel,
janyqeru.jpg

y6yna3a9.jpg

I buttoned everything back up and ran; still problematic...
So after church Sunday, I bought all the 5/16" fuel line in town.

When I'm not on the road, I've normally got little man with me; Monday and yesterday he was sick, so I took him to the Dr.

Anyway, after replacing all external fuel lines, from the tank to the injection pump, the little New Holland was still drawing air.

This is why;
arunypyg.jpg

regugadu.jpg

yteda4e6.jpg

Tank Pick Up Tube.

The tank is plastic on these machines, so I'm not long to try to rig something up.

So our new holland skid steer was running weak; water in fuel or sucking air.
I changes the fuel filters Saturday afternoon, and yes there was water in the fuel.( another story, but no more fuel from that station)
So after draining half a tank of fuel, cut off the rusted tube and braze or silver solder a piece of brake line to existing fitting. good as new.
janyqeru.jpg

y6yna3a9.jpg

I buttoned everything back up and ran; still problematic...
So after church Sunday, I bought all the 5/16" fuel line in town.

When I'm not on the road, I've normally got little man with me; Monday and yesterday he was sick, so I took him to the Dr.

Anyway, after replacing all external fuel lines, from the tank to the injection pump, the little New Holland was still drawing air.

This is why;
arunypyg.jpg

regugadu.jpg

yteda4e6.jpg

Tank Pick Up Tube.

The tank is plastic on these machines, so I'm not long to try to rig something up.

don't know why my replays are screwed up but ill try again. for repair cut off damaged tube and braze or silver solder a piece of steel brake line or hydraulic tubing to existing fitting and you will be good as new..

Latest posts

Back