whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea .......his collection just screams tiny penis ...... LOL
Haha I was wondering when you guys would start working me over !![emoji2][emoji2]
811aa4bf1f9f2db5e6806938416549e3.jpg

Tippy toeing thru the white oak this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We were doing storm work on a farm the other day and there had to be a hundred cats around. I ended up getting one with a piece of wood that i cut and chucked in the grass. They were all over the trucks, made sure to keep the doors and windows shut.20140916_124549.jpg

It has been hot as hell here this week, all week, but cooled down today.
Tomorrow is our CPR,First aid and Aerial Rescue day. The guy's like it and we have a catered lunch after, and the plus is that I get CEU's.
It was a beautiful day,,:)
Jeff

I can still deal with double digit heat well enough, but triple digit?

That costs extra mate!

Lots of ice cold water works well over the head to lower your core body temp!

Work safe maties!

jomoco

Definitely destroyed the rear end in the Crane today. Tried to go up a steep Hill& heard the grrrrnnnnkkk of the rear end tearing apar. Yyyyaaaayyyyy!!

There's an undeniable symbiotic relationship between firewood dealers with big rigs, and tree services that do really big removals with a crane or cranes, big and little.

Kinduva win win symbiosis!

jomoco
Taking big pieces out of the tree and strapping big pieces to the bed are two different things!

I stopped doing that. But I guess I'm paying for all my past "super-loading". Sucks butt! We'll see what the repair bill Daus after I tow it out

And keeping that highly valuable money making crane from need of repair is greatly decreased by puttin all that weight somewhere else while makin premium coin.

Think about it.

Greater co-ordination between two companies on the same job can result in greater profits for both companies.

I've got free firewood for life from multiple firewood companies that just love rubbin elbows with me for so many decades!

jomoco

And keeping that highly valuable money making crane from need of repair is greatly decreased by puttin all that weight somewhere else while makin premium coin.

Think about it.

Greater co-ordination between two companies on the same job can result in greater profits for both companies.

I've got free firewood for life from multiple firewood companies that just love rubbin elbows with me for so many decades!

jomoco
Bro,

This is arboristsite you need to use small words and stop trying to sound like a rocket scientist cause even I don't know wtf u just said and Im one of the sober ones :p

Well I fully realize that AS, is not the sharpest saw in the tooltruck, but facts are facts, no matter how bloody your knuckles are from dragging the ground mate,

Work smarter!

jomoco

Latest posts

Back