whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They recommend to do the exhaust and manifolds while you're doing the motor.

Can't say I didn't warn ya!
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I just replaced that stuff last fall.

I really think it's your fault. My little dingo was plugging right along till you said it was gonna break.

As much oil as was coming from the side if the engine, I wonder if it threw something threw the block. Plus if it was just a seal it would still start and run. It starts with no power and then dies seconds later. I was hoping to replace it with a bigger one in the next year or so but if I gotta put a engine on her then I will be keeping her longer.

I just replaced that stuff last fall.

I really think it's your fault. My little dingo was plugging right along till you said it was gonna break.

As much oil as was coming from the side if the engine, I wonder if it threw something threw the block. Plus if it was just a seal it would still start and run. It starts with no power and then dies seconds later. I was hoping to replace it with a bigger one in the next year or so but if I gotta put a engine on her then I will be keeping her longer.
I'm sorry man..

Yeah, sounds more serious after reading this. You can get a motor on eBay for like 1500 I don't know if that includes freight. If you did the exhaust and manifolds last year you're good. As you already know, I had a shop do mine here locally. No headache and I get a warranty to throw in their face if anything comes up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wednesday's removal
90ca5cd5c928ce108f760ad328e65249.jpg

df147bd9b1c5f996a1a0aa9eadeb7b2e.jpg

Lets welcome back The Pig and JOMOCO ! Jomoco don't climb trees, no, he rides his bicycle up em.

Anyway:
Had to send a title to the new Investor Thirty, it cost be 93 bucks at the notary, tried to get it done for free at the bank but they couldn't. 93 bucks for some dude to get up from his Facebook account and tell me where to sign? For comparison: Its like 50 for someone to pull yer car on a lift, take off the wheels and check it all out for state inpection. That about ruined my day yesterday.

What're you, Australian now, "mate"? Jesus. Nice way to poke your head back in.. and after how many years.. insulting everybody right off the rip.

Where's old Dave when we need him! Oh wait, the "Big Kahuna" (lol) stuck his head in and ****ed that up. Now we just get to listen to this crap. Sweet.

Shameful how many knuckle draggers haven't a clue about this industry's nautical heritage!

Now walk the plank you mutinous dogs!

jomoco

Howdy mates !

I just stopped back in fer a spot of tea.

No ****, I really did, I am drinking it now, Engrish breakfess, double shot indeed. I been had a hank-ring ever since that " what to do" with my wood splitter.

Sooooo we got ninjas and samurais and pirates OH MY! :oops: surry, gayest smiley available

Laughed at the guys in the CS forum. They take pics of all their big shiny ported saws with long bars and in the back ground you can see they drive Neon's and Sunfire's and ****:laugh:

Latest posts

Back