whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the new Baileys catalog they now sell the Boxer, 322d at $20,200.00. It can make your problems go away. Well at least some of them.

If I had that kind of money I would buy a gun and rent a bullet but yer funny just the same.

I don't even own this machine, this Bobcat. I have been going through all this because I am bored, somehow I am deriving pleasure from it, a weird sort of satisfaction. I guess I could explain it but I can't.

I could bail on the Bobcat deal but its just to much fun to watch.

Lost a job from a **** I have been patronizing for 10 years and she's been paying. She told me she had given me plenty of chances to lower my price on this job, I was like, " Oh, I didn't catch on, my bad"

Told me her neighbor told her to try this other tree guy who will do the job for half of my price, I said, " No ****, really?"

Asked me if I was going to still plow her drive, I said, " I don't know"

She went on and on, I said, " Say goodbye Phyllis"

Nah Dr. Pro,

It gets real interesting when you strap a remotely controlled powered rope spool to the base of the tree like a Hobbs device, run the rope up the tree to a pulley, then back to the ground where I attach to it like a true spider. Push my remote control toggle one way, I go up, the other way, I go down. No trailing ropes below me. My ability to redirect limited only by the number of pullies I carry.

Push button laziness, for old orthopedically challenged climbers!

jomoco

Nah Dr. Pro,

It gets real interesting when you strap a remotely controlled powered rope spool to the base of the tree like a Hobbs device, run the rope up the tree to a pulley, then back to the ground where I attach to it like a true spider. Push my remote control toggle one way, I go up, the other way, I go down. No trailing ropes below me. My ability to redirect limited only by the number of pullies I carry.

Push button laziness, for old orthopedically challenged climbers!

jomoco

Wouldn't be easier and cheaper to hire a Mexican?

All this back and forth sounds like the chainsaw guys arguing over what's the best 2 stroke oil to use

If you run Stihl then you use Stihl oil, if you run Husky you use Husky oil, if you run both it doesn't matter as long as its one or the other. What's to argue about?

Which tree company will go full on green first?

CNG trucks, buckets and chippers?

If refuse corps can do it?

The tree industry can too.

Yuh hear me Jeff? Then you'll nab the plush airport contracts, and the port district, the zoo n sea world!

California dreamin....

jomoco

What an awesome job we're starting today. I've got a ton spruce and hemlock trees to flop, drag around and stuff in the chipper with the tractor, and a ball field to process them in (not to mention the rest of the job). Should be sweet. Got everything out there but the truck and chipper yesterday. All saws sharp (including the three 372's), new blades in the chipper.... and instead of going all the way across town, I have a huge chip dump three country roads over and only about ten mins away (nice fall colors too). Should be a good day.:)

I have settlement in 2 hrs for our new house. Then I gotta go bust my ass to try and pay for it.
Here is a picture of what the sunsets at our new house look like.
1169fdd877611caebf7b0a7d1b22bcf5.jpg

Back