whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
no need to criticize.....yet.

i would maybe use my double excavator stump grinder on that mega 100" stump treebilly
I don't think that would fly for those stumps. Those trees were removed because they grew over the gas shut off valves. Tuesday's tree had a gas leak under it. Waiting on the gas co to vacate the line to grind.

I don't think that would fly for those stumps. Those trees were removed because they grew over the gas shut off valves. Tuesday's tree had a gas leak under it. Waiting on the gas co to vacate the line to grind.

in Michigan we smoke cigs while we grind those damn consumer gas line stumps, better chance of gettin mugged at the light on the way home than blowin up but hey not everywhere is like good DEEETROOOIITTT

in Michigan we smoke cigs while we grind those damn consumer gas line stumps, better chance of gettin mugged at the light on the way home than blowin up but hey not everywhere is like good DEEETROOOIITTT
Jus curious how long u dun dis stuff yo

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

This site has few enforcers left it seems. MDS almost holding it down on his own with the hack bashing.

Is that yellow rope braided hollow polypropylene?
emoji1.png

yes it is, but i doubled it up duh

jeff post some pics of what you do besides call people names
Jeff just drives around in his pickup occasionally he gets out and uses his whip. It's the most coveted position in the industry!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back