whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gimme an H. Gimme an O. Gimme an S. Gimme a P. Gimme an I. Gimme a T. Gimme an A... Oh fer ****'s sake!
Jeff, they are going to make you go to the hospital and you have to go. There is no way you are gonna get away with just putting a bandaid on that. You just turned yourself into a liability by doing so. And the ring is coming off, hopefully, they just cut it. You are going get X-rays, stitches, tetanus shots, three weeks of anti-biotics and physical therapy.

I am amazed how the human body can heal without doctors and insurance companies,,,
Jeff

Looks nasty. Are you trying to tell us that your finger will heal up all on its own, with out the marvels of modern medicine? Now we know you've really gone crazy.
Seriously, hope the pain and throbbing ends soon. Damn that has to sting.

Took a day off today. Took a nap even. Spent some time with my daughters decorating cup cakes. Resting up for a week of removals. Half climbing, half bucket work. Most are pretty wide open. A few are going to be trying but nothing real bad

Came across this pile on cl yesterday. Guy was hanging it up and selling everything. This is what I wanted from his stash and it was all organized, clean and well maintained. $1,900. Not a steal but I feel it was a solid deal. That will be MS200T number 7.

10c33eed1e0a9af8d6406faf7584188a.jpg

Looks nasty. Are you trying to tell us that your finger will heal up all on its own, with out the marvels of modern medicine? Now we know you've really gone crazy.
Seriously, hope the pain and throbbing ends soon. Damn that has to sting.

I can't wait to find out what happens when he walks into his fabulously well to do place of employment and they find out. What do you think will happen?

1. Jeff beats his sword across his chest and tells them that he is a Viking and they all go back to their cubicles and order lunch - Take out from Applebees.
2. Jeff gets written up for not reporting a workplace accident and then they send him to urgent care and make sure all the paperwork is properly filed and any possibility of a lawsuit is negated.

Well not catastrophic failure however it was pretty intense for a bit .....bees infiltrated the bee suit ....... I won but they got a couple shots in I picked 3 stingers out of my neck had a dozen or better dead bees at the top of the neck where the came through the zipper and about a dozen more still alive stuck to my shirt and whatnot inside the fuk you suit.... must of been a spectacular site to see and all this while I had the hive completely torn apart all five hive bodies and a feeder ..... Still had to put it back together and medicate the bees after the madness ..... Next time I'll light the smoker that hive is a touch to big for hero **** like that

Jesse

Got a $500 fine from the LCB (landscaper contractors board) today for advertising tree planting. I'm licensed through the CCB here in Oregon, which up to this year is what you had to be licensed through. Apparently tree planting is the only scope of work not covered through my current license. I tell ya they sure make it hard for the little guy.

Got a $500 fine from the LCB (landscaper contractors board) today for advertising tree planting. I'm licensed through the CCB here in Oregon, which up to this year is what you had to be licensed through. Apparently tree planting is the only scope of work not covered through my current license. I tell ya they sure make it hard for the little guy.

Da faq!?! Man, the funny thing is that most of those "landscapers" are planting trees way too deep and volcano mulching.

Back