What a great site!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, when I found this site a while back, I had to tell this friend of mine, an author who writes novels and is always looking for a "different" type person for a character, "You wouldn't believe this web site I found...get this, people actually COLLECT chainsaws...." I thought, man, my chainsaw is a tool. I like it, I use it, I wouldn't want to lose it. It's great, nothing else will do the job. But really it is another tool, one of many in my life.

However, now, I find myself regretting that when I upgraded saws and/or cycled out a "worn–out" one, to get the new one, and tired of my lifetime of accumulating "stuff" I'll never ever really repair or use again...regretting that I got rid of those old saws. Darn. I can't win. So I don't have the virus but it causes twinges around the edges. [On the other hand, my wife never, ever goes in the toolshed. I keep my current saw securely in the house...we have cases of theft during hunting season when non–locals can occasionally come upon a cabin while looking for an elk...two of my only three neighbors up in this gulch have had break–ins during hunting season and one of them lost a chainsaw in the mix...but I could actually have a dozen saws in the toolshed and she wouldn't notice unless I brought them all outside for some reason.]

Last edited:
Back