What bad fuel can do for you..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tommie,

I'm gonna get another worn out, worthless blower off the big pile behind THE SHED. We've got 3 more combatants ready to go. With ticket sales, concessions, ESPN money, and then taking out for the cost of two #3s and 12 Pepsis, we'll clear another $24,345.62. That's $12,172.56 for you, $12,172.56 for me and $.50 we pay for them ole, worn out blowers.

I know .... I know. I'm tryin' to get them to go down on the ole, worn out blower cost.

ole joat

Sounds GREAT. The price of them ole blowers though is eating up our profits. I'll see if I can swindle, oppppps, I mean talk a few folks out of some their old blowers. We need to work up at least 7-8 good matches. Here's why, order it today,

attachment.php

I'm gonna look good in that thing baby, Hollywood I'm on da way,:biggrinbounce2::biggrinbounce2::biggrinbounce2:

Man listen to this guy. Mr Johnny come lately!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

And why is all these examples of me from Black people? What the heck.

Aw,c'mon Parris......it was the first azz whippin' video that came up...no ulterior motives.

Other than stirring the pot and helping Tom and Joat sell dem duckets..:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

LOL

Aw,c'mon Parris......it was the first azz whippin' video that came up...no ulterior motives.

Other than stirring the pot and helping Tom and Joat sell dem duckets..:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

ha ha. ya I know. I just thought maybe you guys knew something about me that I didn't.

Latest posts

Back