What bad fuel can do for you..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well kiss my hiny,old fuel strikes again

This saw was brought in this morning. Complaint, can't pull the rope on it, its stuck. He left it. I just got into it and its another ut ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.
The fuel in this saw is almost as bad as the fuel in that blower. Though the piston isn't all black its worse, its glued tight to the cylinder. You can't crank it by hand at all. I finally broke it loose by using a socket on the flywheel nut.
The varnish in the cylinder is unreal. Its almost like gold brown sugar thats been cooked to a sticky mess. Another what old fuel can do for you deal.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

This saw was brought in this morning. Complaint, can't pull the rope on it, its stuck. He left it. I just got into it and its another ut ohhhhhhhhhhhhh.
The fuel in this saw is almost as bad as the fuel in that blower. Though the piston isn't all black its worse, its glued tight to the cylinder. You can't crank it by hand at all. I finally broke it loose by using a socket on the flywheel nut.
The varnish in the cylinder is unreal. Its almost like gold brown sugar thats been cooked to a sticky mess. Another what old fuel can do for you deal.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Dam what the hell is wrong with people. You should have a stupid tax TOM.

Can't say all customers don't care though. Here's a little 210 that was bought in
2002. Its used at a garden center cutting Christmas trees. They wrap the tree's in netting and saw the butt square on each tree. He brings it over to get it cleaned from all the sap built up on it. He's replaced the pull cord a few times and thats been the extent of repair this little saw has seen. Here's the amazing thing about that little saw. They sell over 1000 trees a season. He said that saw has been started well over 6000 times. Not bad huh.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Your a cruel man Joat but dayummm I love it. Maybe I'll get that bad fuel 210 as freebie. Them ole boys can fight over that one,LOLOL

Don't bother me now. I've got ESPN on line 1, the Washington Post on line 2, and I'm trying to sell tickets.

2 tickets? That'll be $70 and yes, you can tug on THE CHAMP's cape.

Dang Joat must be a sneaky guy, he didn't even get into the ring and he won. Pssst Joat show me the way!!

Punch "404 E Market St, Leesburg, VA" into MapQuest. Off ya go. When you're in the drive through, say, "#2 please" and then head over to Tommie's Shed.

Old gas...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

As we all know gas will evaporate faster than oil...Rich,,rich rich!!! Some folks dont understand that...

Latest posts

Back