What bad fuel can do for you..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We know you don't use your saws. You just like to intimidate men with all them saws in the shed, then when they are standing their in shock you.....

You don't have time to be yaking, get back in the ring,LOLOL

(boys Matt took a 30 second breather there, he may have the advantage, bets anyone,hehe)

knockout-punch.jpg

Parris down except I'm not black and either is he.... i think?

ha ha, you aint either of those. you white boy.

See this, the white guy on top is me, that little puke cowering on the floor is matt.

attachment.php

ha ha, you aint either of those. you white boy.

See this, the white guy on top is me, that little puke cowering on the floor is matt.

attachment.php

You ain't no chuck liddell or I'm bringing knuckles...

Tommie,

You don't have the heart to tell them sparrin' dudes that I left with that ole blower after you finished the #2, do ya? Oh, you have cheese on your chin.

Have another ice cold Pepsi,

ole joat

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, hows it run Joat,hehe

Mr.Thall probably has some trick's up his selves, Bar oil and bryle cream all over the mat so were slipping and sliding while him and ole Joat are sitting back and sipping pepsi's. Ain't no Stihl blower in sight.....

apparently, the canook and the yankee aint never messed with a hillbilly....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sBfhXYaYgdI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sBfhXYaYgdI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Tommie,

Want another #2? Gonna be a long night with the elimination rounds and then the main event.

ole joat

Back