What bad fuel can do for you..

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mr.Thall probably has some trick's up his selves, Bar oil and bryle cream all over the mat so were slipping and sliding while him and ole Joat are sitting back and sipping pepsi's. Ain't no Stihl blower in sight.....

You guys are putting on a awesome show. The fans love it. Keep at it.

(Joat hand me some of those chips and dip and turn the TV up a tad, you and that blower are making too much noise,ahaha)

Tommie,

Want another #2? Gonna be a long night with the elimination rounds and then the main event.

ole joat

Yeah, man all three are still standing, hell lets call Wendy's and have that No.2 delivered, you want one too??

Matt,

You catch on quick. I believe ole Tommie will have your chains sharpened before you return.

joat

I like ole Matt but not that much, Parris gonna have to knock Matt out if I got chains here from him,hehe

I pulled my Lincoln generator/welder out the other day and the sight gas/fuel gauge is a muddy green color, algae gone wild. The green light has been given to doubling the amount of ethanol that can be used in fuels......we need our own refinery I guess.

Tommie, your local Wendy's now has my credit card # on file. Eat your heart out. Oh, and take Joat with you. Its on me.

Will do man, thanks. Joat lets get our 68 grandkids and takem with us up to
Wendy's. Parris is treating, I'll get the van,LOLOL

I been looking at some of the pics of those 5100's with that weird odd looking scoring off to one side of the piston. I think I've figured out what the real cause is and its has nothing to do with fuel or settings. Look at this piston. As you see it has that same off to one side scoring, not in the complete exhaust area are like most. I know exactly what caused this one to score and I think it may relate to those 5100's. Have a look see.

attachment.php

had a 046 that came to me for repair....some one storied a spare pull rope under the cover next to the cylinder:jawdrop:......i couldn't believe it when i opened it up:dizzy:.....piston looked just the same....

Latest posts

Back