what I been up to

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still dable in tree work. I haven't much over the winter. I job here and there. Enough to keep up with the bills. I plan on doing a little more tree work this year and less horse training. I'm sending the stud out to be finished by an 8 time world champion trainer so I can focus more making money. That horse won't be paying out for a few more years.

I havent seen Dan in a few weeks maybe more. I talked to him yesterday on the phone. I was hoping to go work with him tomorrow. We just got a bunch snow here so it might be a day or two yet. Hopefully he calls me back, I'm sure he is busy making money. Which good i was gonna ask him to borrow a few bucks till next week. LOL

Looking good, Bigjohn. My grandfather was a blacksmith shoeing those kind of horses, especially at Vernon and Saratoga.

Good to see you at your new gig. Don't forget you and Murph are da bomb at tree woik. You can't ever escape it, no matter how hard you try, it's in your blood.

well theres more money in horses than treework, that i know!

Latest posts

Back