What is the most overrated 60cc saw in history?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Most overrated 60cc saw in history

• Total voters
Having used both, they are pretty close. I would even say the 036/360 has a little more grunt to pull a longer bar. Both are nice with a 20" b&c. All the vibe crap is over rated, like oil ratios......

Sorry but I don't agree here. The 361 is the first huskerized Stihl imo, and combines best of both worlds. I love the "anti vibe crap" , as well as the fast "acceleration" of the 361, both known as Huskies biggest assets. Combined with the durability of the Stihl saws, their better chain and bar, that makes the 361 indeed the most underrated saw of all time :) :)

Sorry but I don't agree here. The 361 is the first huskerized Stihl imo, and combines best of both worlds. I love the "anti vibe crap" , as well as the fast "acceleration" of the 361, both known as Huskies biggest assets. Combined with the durability of the Stihl saws, their better chain and bar, that makes the 361 indeed the most underrated saw of all time :) :)

Yes, it is the Husky xp that Husky forgot to make when the 262xp was discontinued......:jawdrop:

Last edited:

I would not go that far and call it "huskerized" but it is a fine machine. It just doesn't have that solid feel that most are used to. Springs are good, no doubt, and come 2010 more saws, if not all should have them. If your hands are that shot that they can't take vibs, you should not be running a saw, thanks Norway!:hmm3grin2orange:

2K>Loves his rubber mounts.:clap:

Latest posts

Back