What is the perfect chainsaw for what "You" cut

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm confused. o_O
Those quotes are what make this site so great .o_O
I have had 4 -440 saws at one time and they all produced different power the way were set up top end wise ,and a couple 372 saws at once ,and they both ran different powerwise on how they were done ,i say those quotes have a lot of biased opinion in them due to variance between saw to saw ,they do not all run the same from my research .
Ok back to the program ,this thread does not have to be a pissing match between my saw can whoop your saw ,It's about "What you personally like " not what has the most power ,

Have a good day .

were talking about runners gary. we all know 98% of your saws don't run you busted up broken down saw whoreder LOL. 390xp FTW :numberone: athough the dolmar 7900/7910 is really growing on me.

This illustrates why I should put you on "IGNORE".

You have never met me nor ever viewed my collection, thus are not in a position to make any comments on whether they run or not. Unlike you, I have gotten out from behind my keyboard and actively participated with members of this forum (and other sites as well) and attended 16 GTG's in the past 4 years. This has allowed me to meet more participants on this site than virtually any other member,

I have brought as many as 100 saws with me to GTG's and freely allowed (and often encouraged) others to run them. This has all been documented in the various GTG threads here and on other sites. Just so you are aware, a load of my non running saws will be seen at Geniusfest in Michigan next weekend.

Rather than being a pompous ass, perhaps you should get your facts (and grammar) straight before you comment on subjects about which you have no knowledge.

.... another vote for the 562xp - does everything I need and then some for now (felling and bucking wood from 8" to 28") .
But in another 10 years, probably a 550xp running 3/8 chain on an 18" bar, or something lighter along that line will be preferred for this senior citizen.
new-saw-bar.jpg

b49fad61b31a312fa1f30ab57ef0c05e.jpg

Or
e8b985d9e2c0f810d92a929fc16053ae.jpg

Currently working tops in a woodlot so the one on the left. Once finished there next year I should have a good pipeline so it'll be back to blowdowns and storm cleanup and scrounging so the one on the right.IMAG0227.jpg

Latest posts

Back