what is this boom truck worth?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude I'm not trying to be a a== but you must already know it ain't worth much. Everything works? For how long? From the looks of your website you can climb so I'm just wondering if you might not want to keep saving and get into something a little cleaner.:cheers:

doin that to .
but the thing runs great. and im just courious as to the value if any .the pictureswere taken berore I cranked it .
the guy said his dad used it daily untill he died in a cycle crash 14 months ago.
a hot batterie an it fired right off every thing worked even the air.

I Just wonder if you have to put any money into her if you'll ever get it or make it back out. From the picture it looks pretty rough. Does it need tires? Brakes? Inspection? And will it pass?

id say maybe 1500-2000 (its frikkin ugly) But if it runs good and you got cheese for a paint job you might be able to make money wit it.Just make sure its safe.E1 could prolly check it for ya.

$650 yea the tor down a barn aprox 60 ft from it with a dozer an it is nasty but even the windows roll up and down smoth and the're all there.
what you think?

I drove it 25 miles test drive good power.good brakes.cold a/c
tunes auto trans

Just friggin UGLY (WHAT YOU THINK OF SAFTY YELLOW ?IT CANT GET ANY UGLIER .

$650 that is cheap now I see the atraction. If you can use it you should be able to make that back in no time. But is it roadworthy? I know you said the guys dad was using it 14 months ago but what I'm trying to say is will it get you in trouble with the law were you are. Does it need to be certified?

I paid him before I left atlanta the morning and tok it to my sisters.
bought all kinds of cleaning supplies for her 14 year old son .told hin if its real clean next week when I cone get it. he'll get $100 .
when I left he was washing it .
14 year old boy and 100 it will be washed several times befor I get back there.LOL

yea me too thanks guys now I need to find a great deal on a chipper and a grinder.
had to get it some what cleaner 400 miles lookin like that .Boy at the traffic stops I'd be subjected too.LOL

Last edited:
stay far away from wires with that lightning rod, and buy some grease, check bearings etc... good luck with it!

I got a full case of greas and a new gun just to keep in the truck.
As for the power lines I always use extream caution.
Thanks for the heads up.

the besr way to keep from getting that run down feeling is to look both ways before crossing the street!

Latest posts

Back