what is this boom truck worth?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's probably worth 450.00 in scrap weight.The transport police will love to see you coming! It looks like its in the year ranges that had suicide rims on it if so make sure theres no rust around the center of the rims.

Well dang 650$ !! if that sucker was areound here i would snatch that up.. be lot safer and easier to put steel on the barn.. paint house...but i would be leary about havin the DDOT lookin at me funny if i had to take er down the road

Well folks....Florida has no inspection on any vehicles that I'ma aware of...and I've lived here my entire life. I don't know if its different for CDL trucks. That one probably can be driven by anybody though, looks like it would gross less than 26000. Looks like you got a great deal on it Butcher. Lots of companies around here have these old ugly work trucks like that. I believe it'll make you a good deal of money

Keep it away from power lines. Boom is not insulated. Would be a good truck to trim palms. Over all it seems like a good deal. One thing is to check availability of replacement parts.

Latest posts

Back