What is this stihl crankshaft for?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can you explain your rude behavior to JJ? You come on here and ask for identification and when he gives his best answer you throw him under the bus! Not nice to my friend JJ. Mike

me rude? :confused2: I am just trying to ID this crankshaft hoping some experts would know. I am begin to think this is for some early 064s which don't have much documentation on Internet. Or it might not even be for 1122 series.... but I don't see many other stihl equipment using Xmm x 16mm x 13mm piston pin bearing. This is definitely not for 038 (12x16x13). Maybe it is for TS350 or 08S.

I have two calipers. Both are good and with new batteries and reset to zero before I took the measurement. Let me take more pics...

Last edited:
me rude? :confused2: I am just trying to ID this crankshaft hoping some experts would know. I am begin to think this is for some early 064s which don't have much documentation on Internet. Or it might not even be for 1122 series.... but I don't see many other stihl equipment using Xmm x 16mm x 13mm piston pin bearing. This is definitely not for 038 (12x16x13). Maybe it is for TS350 or 08S.

I have two calipers. Both are good and with new batteries and reset to zero before I took the measurement. Let me take more pics...

FYI, fresh batteries don't count as calibrating. Do you have a micrometer, preferably not purchased at Harbor Freight?

You know as well as I do that the crank does all the work. The least the piston can do is reciprocate a little bit with some up and down action. Is that to much to ask?

Good point.

I take back a few of the mean and ugly things I've said about you and stuff. :pumpkin2:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Sorry if I offended anyone. I didn't mean it. I am just trying to ID this crankshaft. I have seen "1114" on a 024 crankshaft, or a "1125" on a MS290 crankshaft. Maybe this "1122" crankshaft was used for something else.

View attachment 257184
View attachment 257185
View attachment 257187
View attachment 257188

Back