What saws do you use for general ground work?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a impressive picture no doubt , I haven't seen another company take the time to stage a picture like that , I didn't even see the climbers hanging til tonight , imagine the fuel bill a week prolly what I make a month , maybe more ! Impressive

It's a impressive picture no doubt , I haven't seen another company take the time to stage a picture like that , I didn't even see the climbers hanging til tonight , imagine the fuel bill a week prolly what I make a month , maybe more ! Impressive
Are you saying my fleet isnt impressive eddie?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384861287285.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384861287285.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 9
Man! That is freakin awesome! Didn't realize it was you guys. You guys are catching a lot of flak because of the others on the show. But, when you are rich like Paul Sr, go ahead and send some of that gear my way, I take a couple trucks with chippers, that new bucket and the small crane, I'm not greedy.

I noticed those one legged orchard ladders on top of the trucks, we ordered some when I was in SoCal, only problem is they didn't come with the strap to hold that single in place, it was BAD!

I noticed those one legged orchard ladders on top of the trucks, we ordered some when I was in SoCal, only problem is they didn't come with the strap to hold that single in place, it was BAD!
I got the 18fter it's awesome and stable you can literally put it up just about anywhere mine is made by stokes

Latest posts

Back