What should I do now?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry boys!.......No video......but it ran much better than Brad fells trees....Hahahahahaha!.....it's on it's way to Australia......and there is another stock brand new poly flywheel one for sale in the classifieds.

You should do "pay-per-view".

Does the chain have to be flipped for saws running in the southern hemisphere?

I read somewhere in here that some of them down under fellas dont really like Fosters. Whats up with that?:laugh:

I read somewhere in here that some of them down under fellas dont really like Fosters. Whats up with that?:laugh:

because it tastes bloody horrible,bit like xxxx beer..................sorry fellow QLDers,
but my choice is
attachment.php

attachment.php

true, i'm from nsw and fosters is like dish washing water, but a lot drink it just the same.
tooheys draft is the go, not that i drink like i used to.... to many beers on the market nowdays....

How bout that Bundaburg Rum out of the wooden keg. Drank that all night at the Delaraine Hotel in Tassie. What a hangover!......Hahahahahaha!

Fosters ......................

It is a really strong hatred to have against a man not to drink another man's free beer, but fosters is nasty and is pushing your luck.

How bout that Bundaburg Rum out of the wooden keg. Drank that all night at the Delaraine Hotel in Tassie. What a hangover!......Hahahahahaha!

:msp_ohmy: had a few rounds with the Bear Dennis, when I first moved to aus it seemed to be a national sport to get the yank pissed on bundy :D hangovers?, not at first, but over the years that damn bear seems to have more bite!

Will

Last night I put the saw together with the stock gas carb for a test start-up and run. Main reason was to put some heat to the piston and cylinder and then check for hot spots and any abnormal ware on the piston from the porting. Everything looks good. Also, I got to hear where the rev-limiter was kicking in. Time for the intake plate and manifold, alkie carb, and a test in the wood. I want to see what the rev-limiter does in the wood. I also need to put in the compression release, my left arm is feeling it this morning.

Nice ass Dennis ................... are you feelin' lucky ....................

Latest posts

Back