What should I do now?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last night I put the saw together with the stock gas carb for a test start-up and run. Main reason was to put some heat to the piston and cylinder and then check for hot spots and any abnormal ware on the piston from the porting. Everything looks good. Also, I got to hear where the rev-limiter was kicking in. Time for the intake plate and manifold, alkie carb, and a test in the wood. I want to see what the rev-limiter does in the wood. I also need to put in the compression release, my left arm is feeling it this morning.

Nice ass Dennis ................... are you feelin' lucky ....................

I think you are story telling again in this post bob,,,
if you had started this saw as you claim it would of been posted in, god would only know how many public forums. First place would of been is your own, 090 alky thread.

No need to worry about hot spots or rev limiters, the saw needs to actually run up and get a little run time. Now if you did do just that, you would of then needed to strip the saw back down (more pic opertunities for you to show) otherwise how would you know everything is ok inside.
(We will forget about what start up oil and fuel mix you used for the test run, as that would be secret.)
Now you already have posted pics of your imported head with a decomp prior to this post so i am guessing a second decomp is needed, or you forgot it already had one and you forgot to push it.
So now i'm wondering why your left arm was sore after starting a 090, possably you are left handed.
Now if it made it into some wood and was cutting something,,, the countless forums would be alive with china 090 sawing vids.

Nice ass Dennis ................... are you feelin' lucky ....................
[/QUOTE]

???????????????????

How bout that Bundaburg Rum out of the wooden keg. Drank that all night at the Delaraine Hotel in Tassie. What a hangover!......Hahahahahaha!

Bundy is great. Over proof is the best version :msp_w00t: Top fuel for a person.

And Deloraine is about 40 minutes down the road from me.

And Fosters isn't beer. If you want a real beer try some Boags or Cascade from Tassie or Coopers from SA or one of many microbrewery brews.

No idea about the hotsaws. :wink2: read back over it all and that's some nice work .....

Last edited:
Bundy is great. Over proof is the best version :msp_w00t: Top fuel for a person.

And Deloraine is about 40 minutes down the road from me.

And Fosters isn't beer. If you want a real beer try some Boags or Cascade from Tassie or Coopers from SA or one of many microbrewery brews.

No idea about the hotsaws. :wink2: read back over it all and that's some nice work .....

We can get Coopers over here now, not bad for aussie beer :jester:

I'll bump it again love readin' and seeing all the Aussie suck up's in action right fellas ....................... Hahahahahaha!

Question who pays when it blows you Cahoon ?

Last edited:
I was going to subscribe to this thread anyway. Funniest thing is that Will has two of these Cahoon 880's now and I haven't seen one video. I offered him $20 to touch it and he still said no.
Bastard...

I was going to subscribe to this thread anyway. Funniest thing is that Will has two of these Cahoon 880's now and I haven't seen one video. I offered him $20 to touch it and he still said no.
Bastard...

I really hate when that happens!!!!!!:cool2::laugh::rock:

Full Moon Cahoon!!!!! Just gotta love it,, "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha"

Bastard...

Carefull Matt, you will be accused of being an aussie suck up, offering money to touch it, sh_t what would you do if he let you start it.

Thats just a joke mate, funny thing about this is we all know who has it and we all know it goes.

Lol Bob is at it again. Shouldn't you be busy searching for your chinese 3120 parts and stuff?

Lets see now, I must have a DC saw now by all reports, next there must be an EHP saw in the works, then there is the Varney saw and the MVP saw. Shat, I might as well call up Harley Davidson Racing and have them build me an open outlaw saw :dizzy:

Good Greif Charlie Brown

Lets see now, I must have a DC saw now by all reports, next there must be an EHP saw in the works, then there is the Varney saw and the MVP saw. Shat, I might as well call up Harley Davidson Racing and have them build me an open outlaw saw :dizzy:

Good Greif Charlie Brown

Why not, they gotta do something with those banned 4-valve OHC PS motors...

Geez.

Good Greif Charlie Brown

What are you waiting for Will... everyone likes the sound of a Harley Davidson saw :cool2:

Nothing better than watching d/c and mcb go at Wheres the popcorn and possibly some bacon. I will stick with my fat tire.

Got a Honda for you Will. It's much faster than the 880. It would wake-up McBoob!......Hahahahahahaha!

01281316061.jpg

Latest posts

Back