What should I do now?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carefull Matt, you will be accused of being an aussie suck up, offering money to touch it, sh_t what would you do if he let you start it.

Not me Neil. Will wouldn't let me near it but he did say $200 and I could touch it. I'm not man enough to start it. Apparently Will was going to get you to come up to start it for him.

funny thing about this is we all know who has it and we all know it goes.

Bob?

Lets see now, I must have a DC saw now by all reports

You have two of them Will so don't try to backpedal now :D

Got a Honda for you Will. It's much faster than the 880. It would wake-up McBoob!......Hahahahahahaha!

01281316061.jpg

:msp_w00t: now that is a SAW:wave: better have my ducks in a row cutting 3 disks in 4" starting with a bore cut with a saw like that, no room for error

:msp_w00t: now that is a SAW:wave: better have my ducks in a row cutting 3 disks in 4" starting with a bore cut with a saw like that, no room for error

Better start training on the genuine 090 with a 404 chain geared up to buggery, then do the 3 cuts in a 6inch block, try and do it inside 3 inches, so you have a little room for error.
Do that for a couple of weekends and then put it away. Your going to love the 3120 even more after that.

Better start training on the genuine 090 with a 404 chain geared up to buggery, then do the 3 cuts in a 6inch block, try and do it inside 3 inches, so you have a little room for error.
Do that for a couple of weekends and then put it away. Your going to love the 3120 even more after that.

no o nine o in my camp, guess I better dust off that ol CP125 sitting way back in the corner gathering dust to practice with, better put it to use or it becomes a boat anchor :laugh: both are heavy and slow.

no o nine o in my camp, guess I better dust off that ol CP125 sitting way back in the corner gathering dust to practice with, better put it to use or it becomes a boat anchor :laugh: both are heavy and slow.

Proberbly a good thing mate,
yea give the old 125 a squirt, enjoy the ferociouse power of that former king of the forest.:msp_sneaky:

Hows this for a side line sport as a couple of race guys do exactly this.

attachment.php

now that would be awsome.

Last edited:

Use a bar with a big enough belly and you'll only need to do the bore cuts anyway Will.
But you'll have to do a NSW type bore cut, none of that taking liberties and doing it away from the centreline Queensland type racing cut :D

Hey Matt, pay me money and you can touch mine anytime. Throw in a fiver and I'll even let you fondler the saw !
And what on earth is'ol Bob on about ?
Even I know where that DC saw went ?
The same #### keeps poping up in every freaking thread ?

Which show are we going to see the Methachong 090 perform Bob ?
Stroud ?

Hey Matt, pay me money and you can touch mine anytime. Throw in a fiver and I'll even let you fondler the saw !

Hmmm. Let me sleep on it Rick. Not literally.

Even I know where that DC saw went ?

Same here. But does anybody know where the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th piped 880 went to? Will got two so where's the 3rd one gone?

Hmmm. Let me sleep on it Rick. Not literally.

Same here. But does anybody know where the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th piped 880 went to? Will got two so where's the 3rd one gone?

You should see the 880 sitting on my bench with all its custom shiny polished alloy bits...

Lol joking, I wish... :msp_unsure:

Ha, and all this talk of 084's and 880's has diverted attention from the DC 3120's and Bike saw............ :D

Oh bugger, what have I said ? :msp_unsure:

Latest posts

Back