What the Stihl dealer said

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i wont lie, farts make me laugh.

Ah, what a great life you have!

the fact that nails just took a mean "441" and missed half this thread brings a smile to my face.

Nails should seek medical attention if it takes that long.

constructive discussion?

Yes, that's where people attempt to help the original poster by citing relavent personal experiences.

i told you that the 441 isnt worth the money you spent on it. i cant get more constructive than that man.

I really think some backup as to why you hold this strong opinion may lead to a constructive post. And, yes, you can get more constructive. Live on the edge. Try something new.

insults? believe me man i keep my posts PG. out of respect for the site.

Sometimes the tone of the insult, the context, or the relationship with the one insulted is to be considered. See below for an example.

regarding the big man thing. what do you think? hahahahahaha
(sorry about that beard. lol)

Highlight example to read!

Here:Please do not post pictures of your boyfriend. Does his beard bother you when you kiss?to here.

Now, I apologize for this is just an example of what not to do.

Trying to help,

Joat

Ah, what a great life you have!

Nails should seek medical attention if it takes that long.

Yes, that's where people attempt to help the original poster by citing relavent personal experiences.

I really think some backup as to why you hold this strong opinion may lead to a constructive post. And, yes, you can get more constructive. Live on the edge. Try something new.

Sometimes the tone of the insult, the context, or the relationship with the one insulted is to be considered. See below for an example.

Highlight example to read!

Here:Please do not post pictures of your boyfriend. Does his beard bother you when you kiss?to here.

Now, I apologize for this is just an example of what not to do.

Trying to help,

Joat

What a bad time to be out of bullets.:clap:

Thankya Peacock, thankya very much. Hey Peacock ya notice these knumbnuts bashing the 441 haven't said a word about my va diddy o,LOL
Seems that 441 was right with that 046 all the way, how can that be, awwwwwwww I know what they are thinking, I fast forward when sawing with the 441,LOL

Hey numnuts, I'll tell you what I thought about your video, the 460 had the pull all the way and I will add, I thought you did an excellent job in proving that.

Last edited:
Thankya Peacock, thankya very much. Hey Peacock ya notice these knumbnuts bashing the 441 haven't said a word about my va diddy o,LOL
Seems that 441 was right with that 046 all the way, how can that be, awwwwwwww I know what they are thinking, I fast forward when sawing with the 441,LOL

I noticed that too.

Sometimes reality is just a hard pill to swallow.

Hey numnuts, I'll tell you what I thought about your video, the 460 had the pull all the way and I will add, I thought you did an excellent job in proving that.

Well Nail been waiting to jaw with ya. Now go get your stopwatch and time the vid, I think you will find something that will make your nuts go knumb,LOL

alright then joat.

i was using a coworkers 441 in AK. i had just put a sweet edge on the thing and sank it into a black cottonwood. much to my surprise it just didnt seem to want to get through the wood. yes chips were flying, nice ones too. but still seeing how the wood was only like 14inch across i couldnt believe how it wanted nothing to do with it. revs were up, i could hear em' but no balls. so i finished that cut and put the saw down. what did i use to finish the cutting that needed to be done? a 460 with a 28in bar on it (the 441 had a 24in on it.) that ripped through with speed and power. funny thing is that i sharpened them both at the same time. funny how that 460 with a longer bar ate up that 441 with a shorter bar.

and this is in cottonwood!

then back here i had a chance to run a 441 in some hard wood to try to let that saw make a better impression than it did in softwood.

nope. wasnt impressed then either.

i dont know man. i ran the saw a couple times was not impressed. hardwood and softwood.

now in regards to numbnuts. its the both of you, tommie and drew peacock, for trying to pimp a saw that doesnt cut it and for buying one.

better joat?

and you are right nails. i saw that as well.

alright then joat.

i was using a coworkers 441 in AK. i had just put a sweet edge on the thing and sank it into a black cottonwood. much to my surprise it just didnt seem to want to get through the wood. yes chips were flying, nice ones too. but still seeing how the wood was only like 14inch across i couldnt believe how it wanted nothing to do with it. revs were up, i could hear em' but no balls. so i finished that cut and put the saw down. what did i use to finish the cutting that needed to be done? a 460 with a 28in bar on it (the 441 had a 24in on it.) that ripped through with speed and power. funny thing is that i sharpened them both at the same time. funny how that 460 with a longer bar ate up that 441 with a shorter bar.

then back here i had a chance to run a 441 in some hard wood to try to let that saw make a better impression than it did in softwood.

i dont know man. i ran the saw a couple times was not impressed. hardwood and softwood.

now in regards to numbnuts. its the both of you, tommie and drew peacock, for trying to pimp a saw that doesnt cut it and for buying one.

better joat?

So, you've run 2 of them for a just a couple of cuts?

:popcorn:

Naaaaaaaa I'm already too slick. Ya know Joat I wonder if them boys way up north know how to adjust a carb,(shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)(hehe)

i welcome you tommie to have the pleasure of running any of the saws i own and run daily.

all are studs and run like they should. in fact i have other fulltime tree guys that love running my saws. why is that you ask? because my sh1t run like champs.

speaking of pills. you choke down any of that veee agra yet drew?

alright then joat.

better joat?

Good post! Did you ever get to the root of the problem?

I'm not a 441 fanboy. I have a 440 and like it. I've just heard too many good things about a 441 to trash them all. I've seen several posts about the carb on the 441 not liking higher altitudes. Per chance, was this a higher altitude?

This thread has turned into a thread about the dealer not recommending a 441. Maybe there is a reason this particular dealer doesn't like the 441 in his conditions. I don't know, but with all the 441 users on AS, there may be an answer to be gleaned.

Joat

Havent said anything about mine either.

Dont know what the big to do is, its a freakin chainsaw.

So, you've run 2 of them for a just a couple of cuts?

:popcorn:

son.

how many times do i need to step in sh1t before i realize its sh1t?

like i said. hardwood and softwood. both times that saw came up limp. and not for nothing but i put it in the hardwood for a lot longer than 2 cuts. pal.

Latest posts

Back