What to do with sawdust, noodles, wood chips, n smalll twigs.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You don't understand. I've lived to long with a mystery. I need to know something. Anything. Please!:msp_smile:

Welllllllllllllll, I actually used a video camera that has the night vision thing on it. And I did it in the wee hours of the morning so that I was sure there was no traffic and my neighbor some 300 yards away wouldn't notice what I was up to in case he was awake and looking out the window having his morning coffee. (I swear he has the eyes of an eagle)

As for the rest, how about if I say I put the camera on a really REALLY really long pole. Does that help at all? :msp_biggrin:

how 'bout we say you batted your baby blues at the really nice man from the power company and asked him if he would take some pics for you from his bucket truck???????? Either that or magic dust ( Cheech and Chong, "Chanta Claus and his ole' lady")

I'm gonna say ya bought some ariel view pics of yer place, They try to sell them here all the time.

Nope, I fell for that scam some years ago and the actual picture wasn't worth a thing. I could have gotten a better picture off of Google Maps.

I do have a friend that does take aerial pictures for people but I've never asked him to take any of my place. His pictures are a lot higher quality. I just needed some current aerial pictures I could use to plan things out a bit more in detail on that end of the yard. I do think the next time I do it, I'll use the video camera I put on my helmet that doesn't have that night vision with it because those last pictures it seemed like it was partially activated making things kind of darker around the edges. It may not be all that noticeable but when your overlaying pictures to get a larger picture, it really shows. Not that it really makes that much of a difference, but it's not as seamless as I would like it to be.

as for how I took those pictures, lets just say if there is a will there is a way, even if you have to be a bit creative in your endeavors.

I spent 25 yrs trying to understand female mysteries and never gained an inch of ground. But I'm feeling much better now. And I fish 7 days/week with never a discouraging word

If you were my husband, and you wanted to fish 7 days a week, I'd encourage it. And if you needed beer to keep you from being dehydrated, I'd make sure you had plenty. AND, whatever fish you brought home I would process them be it skinning, boning, gutting n scaling. N I'd cook em any way you wanted. (I like fish too) As long as you weren't cheating on me, y'all could do anything your heart desires.

how 'bout we say you batted your baby blues at the really nice man from the power company and asked him if he would take some pics for you from his bucket truck???????? Either that or magic dust ( Cheech and Chong, "Chanta Claus and his ole' lady")

Yep, magic dust it was! :laugh: N how did you know my eyes were blue? :msp_smile:

If you were my husband, and you wanted to fish 7 days a week, I'd encourage it. And if you needed beer to keep you from being dehydrated, I'd make sure you had plenty. AND, whatever fish you brought home I would process them be it skinning, boning, gutting n scaling. N I'd cook em any way you wanted. (I like fish too) As long as you weren't cheating on me, y'all could do anything your heart desires.
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Run for yer life boys, it's a trap :hmm3grin2orange:

And you slow down, remember the last time you endo'd your walker? :D

If said something like that to me, I'd be heading to the divorce lawyer. But I'd probably get shot in the back.

never took up cheatin', would probably cut into my fishin', huntin', mushroomin', golfin', baseball, football, woodcutting time. Pretty sure that being shot in the back would be cheaper and less painful than a visit to the divorce lawyer!

never took up cheatin', would probably cut into my fishin', huntin', mushroomin', golfin', baseball, football, woodcutting time. Pretty sure that being shot in the back would be cheaper and less painful than a visit to the divorce lawyer!

About one in the same , end result is the same. got the T shirt

Latest posts

Back